Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes - 1.32.7

Let me guess, you broke the only functioning ladder, replays, & saves AGAIN…for this?

This team is an embarrassment.

4 Likes

With all respect to the released fixes which are always nice of course - Jesus, I’ve waited for sooooo long to see the new patch, i was like ok at least profiles cuz i knew you wont deliver even the half of necessary features, i mean profiles - it’s a page with a single GET API call, and displaying the result ,come on guys…it’s like 20 mins of work + 4 hours to implement a design maybe. You just dont understand how profiles and ladder are important for competitive gaming.

1 Like

ah yes, the nice warm feeling of the wc3 reforged beta test makes a return. the sweet smell of ignored bug reports and unfixed issues.

from last year october until now i just once had the feeling blizz cared for the game, and it was the beta start - a day later that feeling was immediately gone and it just got worse progressively.

at this point i wish they’d have spared the world the huge disappointment and ruined diablo 2 instead LOL

3 Likes

Underrated comment :joy:

No your comment is stupid, they are screwing games up by bringing more bugs

2 Likes

So what’s the current status on all the features the community actually cares about? You know, ladder, promised hero skins, clans, etc.

3 Likes

Still no custom campaigns or campaign heroes in melee. :frowning: :sob:

2 Likes

That’s all? Really?

5 Likes

This is a joke.

5 Likes

Quenchin mod and w3champions down… thanks blizzard. Ruining our experience once again

8 Likes

That is all!?Really?What a joke…

5 Likes

I would laugh if it wasn’t so sad

7 Likes

Guys I feel for you all. I have given up my hopes on receiving an official ladder, profiles or a clan system. So many months after the release and after so many false promises only a fool would remain hopeful.
Your feedback has been very straight forward, yet Blizzard has done close to nothing with it.
The only thing there is to do is to NOT EVER buy an other Blizzard / Activision product again and to strongly advise all of your friends to do the same.
This company is not what the old, epic Blizzard company used to be and it does not deserve ANY of your money.

13 Likes

so pitiful

1 Like

How is that a patch? It’s a hotfix at it’s best. Pathetic. Just… pathetic.
If I was a part of “WC3 Development Team”, I’d choose my pride as a developer and left this job already. What you are doing here is a crime against whole gaming industry and what matters more, against yourself as a developer.

13 Likes

LOL what is this hahahahahaha

9 Likes

Reforged was a scam like any of those we see on the internet, and Blizzard’s team is just working towards making this scam endure as long as they possibly can.

Its unbelievable these guys get paid to do whatever they do, while there are so many ppl everywhere looking for jobs or working their arses off to get terrible wages. More specifically, its crazy Pad and Pad’s team are not hired by Blizzard to fix this game, as they are more competent and more passionate about improving the game and listening to the community.

Blizzard, please give the game to the community and, as stated before, leave Warcraft III alone.

6 Likes

Command & Conquer Remastered and StarCraft: Remastered were well worth their money. How did they turn this into an abomination??

1 Like

if they are ever done

I congratulate you for your hard work. Please continue working at this speed. I have now made my decision and I will not buy any games from your company again.
Never again…

5 Likes