Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes - 1.32.7

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

" the team is prioritizing delivering features like Ranked Ladders, Profiles, Clans, and Custom Campaigns." March 8, 2020

This is insane for a multi billion dollar company. You have scorned dedicated fans by depriving this game of what it should be.

8 Likes

6 months, they still can’t figure out how to properly launch the browser…
unbelievable…

12 Likes

Ladder? Clans? Profiles? I don’t even feel like playing if these features are gone.

14 Likes

They released the game in an Alpha state. I bet clans/ladders/ui improvements won’t be done until next year.

8 Likes

so when is the alpha testing phase of war3 reforged gonna end?

9 Likes

Wouldn’t it just be better to admit that the devs were on summer vacation and just skip this patch altogether? I mean… If you are just going to release patches so you can claim you patch monthly, then how can you ever expect better reactions from us?
I just wish there was some light into how much progress has been achieved in each topic. Like, is Ladder almost done or at 10%? Do you even know? Same for Custom Campaigns.
Please, Blizzard… Don’t make me lose my last shreds of hope for you.

5 Likes

And by the way, I would be glad to participate in playing on test builds you might have of each of those features. It would probably be so much better than you guys slamming your heads against the wall looking for bugs we could find instantly.

2 Likes

C’est vrai que les choses critiques ne sont pas au rendez-vous : Ladder, Channel, Clan … Linux ! Je peux comprendre la frustration, par contre, je suis toujours stupéfié par la charge émotive relative aux commentaires des gens, ça me semble excessif.

2 Likes

I just came here to laugh my a$$ off LMAO

8 Likes

I just want to cry at what you are doing with this game. A game that did nothing wrong, a game that attracted many people and led to other popular games like League of Legends or World of Warcraft. Shame on you Blizzard as you can’t bring old features like Ladder that Pad managed to do much faster than you. And you can’t even bring nothing new to the game to make it more popular or even address the Problems that Reforged has. I hope this is the last 1.32 patch and that we get the old features next month. So Dissapointed even after Reforged released a few months ago

5 Likes

The editor is still completely in English, this has not been fixed.! (It was in German before!)

1 Like

I give up I uninstalled. They either A, dont know what they are doing which is pathetic, or B, they just dont care to read and listen to the community. Literally 6 months and you can’t add a real ladder or profiles or clans or ANYTHING? Were just worried about menu music. That’s just sad.

10 Likes

roflmao…

1 Like

LOL that’s funny

Just another sad patch post that some wasted their time to put up. Blizzard can you just give us the futures we want so we can comeback and play your game .

1 Like

I just want to remind (again) that I have a thread up with bug reports that I’ve encountered and logged and have been asking to be fixed for several months now…:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/1327-ptr-bug-reports-please-fix/24394/6

3 Likes

When will there already be a fix that will add the visual level shown to us in the demo version on Con 18??? When will you add that very visual post-processing! ???

2 Likes

Imagine the remaster being so trash that people still play only classic graphics, (90% of the players don’t use new reforged graphics for sure…)

5 Likes

Thanks for throwing some bird seed at us pigeons beneath you, we know it was a lot of work to do so.

We eagerly look forward to next month’s-ish scatter of stale bird seed.

4 Likes