Warcraft III Reforged Patch 1.33 Coming August 17

Sarcasm is hard.

If is not to late, make that Replay Menu useable, looks like dog @#$& - always changed revelance replay by date, and it random, cant find New autoreplay - let New replay be on top, or make ABC old sistem when at top was numbers after a, b…

And make plz useable arrows top/down buttons, to select needed replay.

Remember the Developer Update in 2020 saying how we would get Ladder, profiles, and clans within a few months? I think it was a pretty reasonable sarcastic reply to ask them to specify a year and not just a month.

ok lol seethe

seethe AND cope

1v1 me. Lost Temple.

Or decade. Actually, the first post on this thread says “Wednesday, August 17”. But the year is not specified. So, “Wednesday, August 17, 2022” is a possibility. But “Wednesday, August 17, 2033” is also a possibility. The post does not specify.

3 Likes

its about the layout of the whole channel. the fact that it was almost fullscreen created a way more imersive feeling to it.
take sc2 for example.horrible chatlayout - nobody talks.
in classic wc3 there was always some kind of interaction between players in chat.

1 Like

They don’t want you to chat. They want you to buy the game.

1 Like

Well, play it too, but yeah. I don’t really remember spending all that much time chatting even back in the old days.

I remember spending hours on mod channel… with usually 20-30 ppl… between midnight and 3 in the morning… every night… nice memories^^

The ranked play doesn’t register my games. It says “Failed to retrieve data” after each game. Blizzard can you fix this? Otherwise great update.

Numerous things in custom maps are now suddenly broken?

I’m now getting compile errors for code that has been working for years? Also, several things with the editor interface have been changed and the game and editor both seem to run a bit laggier now. What’s happened??

Please monitor these threads and keep an eye on bugs and fix them as fast as possible.

www.hiveworkshop .com/pastebin/6f7ed2665430436edf77b2c6d75740c7.24976

www.hiveworkshop .com/threads/warcraft-iii-reforged-patch-notes-version-1-33.341208/

1 Like

When changes are made to the editor, often old map data isn’t compatible anymore. So they can have issues in both the editor and while being played.

Because custom games are community made, they are not supported by Bliz. The onus is on the authors/players to update them.

That’s not to say there aren’t bugs in the new editor changes, but generally it’s a matter of updating the maps.

Same has been true for SCR and SC2.

Why make the changes at all? Especially if they are going to break many things. Custom maps are a large portion of this community and imo what has been keeping this game somewhat alive aside from the community. Why alienating so many players with a change like this.

Regardless there are a huge number of bugs this time, and if they aren’t bugs the changes need to be documented in the patch notes so that developers can figure them out.

Bug fixes. The very thing that comprises the majority of all criticism of this game.

Again, it’s not that the maps are dead an buried. They often need to be updated. This is not a new concept with RTS that have editors.

Enable JassHelper in the trigger editor, for some reason the patch made the editor default to having jasshelper disabled.

The game is broken.

1 Like

The patch 1.33 is OK, it is successful. Note, that of the Classic Portraits - this is how the Warcraft III: Reforged should have looked like at first!!!

I have the same problems.
I have a the frozen throne version of the game.

I hope they will solve the problem soon.