Warcraft III Reforged Patch 1.33 Coming August 17

Reforged was bad, but this patch is so poor, i don’t even have words. Like the devs are 10 years old.

After the last patch update…some single player maps crash including some chapters in the campaign…crashes…gives an error code to report. After reporting and trying to re open nothing happens. I then have to enter play again… skip to the next mission in certain campaign’s?

Yeah. There are problems with numerous campaign missions.

War3’s caching system is broken. This is why people who load the campaign from a save file are seeing AI not functioning or other strange issues, and why there are so many crashes now. It’s not specific to any mission or because of any map in particular as these issues also occur in SD.

The only way to adjust this game is to remake it from scratch, there is no other solution my friends, the more patches they make the worse the game gets.

Whoever is patching this game just needs more time to understand the source code.

1 Like

Well, considering that 1 single person in 3 years may get a full degree in computer science… without getting paid… you know…
It’s more like no one is working on it.

I am unable to run Patch 1.33 on Mac. I have run the “scan and repair” as well as uninstalling and installing wc3. Warcraft will attempt to launch and immediately close after pressing “play” on the battle.net menu. What do you suggest for troubleshooting?

There’s a thread about this in tech support, they are collecting info from mac users to try to find a pattern, as apparently it does work for some and not others.

1 Like

kekw. that’s all I can say.

We are almost on 2 month broken game anniversary!
:tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Any news when this patch might be stable?