Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues -- Version 1.32.9

I have same issue with latest patch.

No info about custom campaigns still

ok now I can’t play the game normally. with my game started, I constantly have my screen flashing like my screen’s broken but it’s not. running other software testing showing the result that it’s the Warcraft III only. actually if you don’t mind why can’t you let us have the classic version of Warcraft III? I have no problem with that and please stop giving me, a US west player, opponents from Australia and Korea! it’s not fun playing with 135 ping!!!

Ultrawide is supported, but certain resolutions are apparently missing from the list. It was mentioned by a QA earlier, not sure why it’s not listed here.

my missions campaing has been reset can you help me with any solution?

My current issue is that I have lost my campaign progress ever since I updated the game to it’s newest version. I played the game a week ago exactly and had completed up to the 2nd to last mission of the Undead campaign (Blackrock & Roll, Too!) and I had multiple saves from that mission in my campaign saves. I had also completed the Human campaign on hard difficulty and I even have the Jaina Proudmoore profile picture to prove it. However, upon logging in, the Human campaign isn’t completed and the Undead campaign is locked. The graphics were on Reforged and I was connected to the internet just fine whenever I did play. I don’t know what happened. I haven’t touched any files and I hadn’t played the game since I last did a week ago. My campaign progress seems to have just disappeared. and I also get the error, "“The map file referenced by the saved game is different from the map file on your hard drive” when trying to load an old save. Help! (current version: 1.32.1.14604)

The first act of the Rexar campaign, in particular the mission to undermine the supporting columns, has a critical bug. After the 1st column is blown up (no matter which of the 3), the remaining 2 become invulnerable and cannot be destroyed to complete the mission.

There’s a seemingly random crash in certain custom maps (I’ve noticed it in Vampirism Fire, Hero Line Wars, and Vampirism Speed, but hive said it’s pretty common in other maps too) where about 3 people crash instantly as soon as the lobby starts, before even reaching the loading screen. The issue happens a lot, to the point where it’s almost impossible to play a full lobby where no one disconnects.
It is very difficult to test, since even when you start the same map again with the same people who crashed last time, it might not crash for them again.

yep - same issue was about to report then saw you already had. Honestly though, this is one of the only bugs I’ve actually experienced so I must be lucky

.What is the best AMD GPU driver ? I was testing everything from 19.12.1 and sometimes I got some improovements in the stabily, but game will freez/crash after all.

using AMD RX 590 8GB

Thx for the help

I just started playing the campaign and on the second mission the peons are invisible and only selectable through the “idle workers” button

Can you elaborate on that? Kicked from lobby? Lobby self closes? Game gets hung up when stated?

is anyone looking into these kind of issues? i see them listed no-where:

Deberíais hacer con “WarCraft III Reforged” (cumpliendo lo prometido y mas) lo mismo que EA-BioWare va a hacer con “Anthem”… “Anthem” se hace un “No Man’s Sky”… a partir del minuto 07:00… el siguiente vídeo os lo aclarara…
Pazos64

Oye mira 4 cosas - Esqueletos Bicéfalos Hackers en RDR2 online, Anthem se hace un No Man’s Sky

Posibles mejoras en este enlace y en lo que este contiene:

Most if not all bugs from beta are still in the game… goes to show what kind of effort was put into doing the game… shameful. 2 months of pros giving feedback and they didn’t even fix the color bug which was there from day 1…

Sound issues wer pretty much fixed in the latest patch, but at least Frost Wyrm sounds aren’t working.

I still get the Defeated message after loading a campaign and some times at the chapters with interlude.
Can you fix the movement of a group army because its verry annoing it doesn work at it should be, the ranged units sometimes get ahead of the mele and other times the mele go too ahead of the rest of the group and sometimes the movement path its not right

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/saved-games-will-not-load-after-1322-patch/22259

Try starting rexxar campaign before the patch then spend like 3 hours in it and then have all that progress lost because the patch broke the map and it is not possible to recover the old one. Nice job blizzard. Now give me my refund please.

Please allow cheats on offline mode, when your enemy is the computer, only.

1 Like

Still no change to the below issues that i have reported at least 3 times
Custom games in offline mode are non existent
Custom Campaigns Non Existent
Cheat Code use in offline mode Non Existent unless in campaign.

only one way to play against the AI in offline mode and that’s with LAN.
the AI is overpowered, as i get my rear end kicked in the first 5 minutes. not playable!!

if I wanted to be harassed and bullied by bloody Elites E-Sport players or Elites E-Sports wannabe’s and kicked out of games for “not being pro” i be playing Starcraft II Ranked, not a game i loved to make maps, and play against the ai on. offline mode is useless unless you want to get your rear end kicked by the ai with in the first 5 minutes of the game, only 1 things is playable in offline mode and that the Campaign!!

This game should not have these type of bugs, glitches, and missing things. if you had not rushed it’s development and just kept us up to speed most of us might have been understanding. Game breaking bugs are not OK. Fix Warcraft III!!!

I am sorry but until you dev’s start to take this game seriously and make these fixes and and bring things that the Classic had back I will not being buying any more of your companies products including WoW time. I will take my money to Star Wars the Old Republic, and Elder Scrolls online, who have yet to disappoint me like you have.

1 Like