Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues -- Version 1.32.9

yes it was @ Death coil healing infernal

1 Like

I tried to write -graphicsapi OpenGL in the additional command line arguments box.
The game doesn’t lunch anymore because of my specs (MacBook Pro 15-Inch “Core i5” 2.53 GHz Mid-2010 with 8 Go RAM and a GeForce GT 330M video card.)

Last year, I had some issue with 1.31 because the game didn’t support OpenGL to lunch… So I used terminal to lunch it with “exec /Applications/Warcraft\ III/x86_64/Warcraft\ III.app/Contents/MacOS/Warcraft\ III -graphicsapi OpenGL”.

I have no solution now. I bought a game and I can’t play anymore…

Hello, thx for the feedback!
Did 19.12.2 or 19.12.1 solved your problem? Thats what I am about to test.

Hey,
What about the “Match Found” issue??? There are countless post on forum concerning this issue, I encountered this (and can replicate this in 2v2), but it’s still not a “known issue”???
This section fills like you’ve given up.
Br

again at this hour we cant play because the server is dropping or us or the anothers players

Hello.I’m having trouble completing a Rexar campaign.After completing chapter 2 of the campaign, I began to go through chapter 3.
after going through 3 chapters, I went to the main menu to look at the completed chapters.it turns out I have 2 chapters not counted. no matter how much I pass it does not count.

tyrand has no inventory in mission 2 of the night elves and when will be available the durotar foundation campaign I have the premium edition in French I finished all the campaign in history and the foundation of durotar is still locked

Rage winterchill has spawning issues on hyjal after he dies twice at each base no matter how long you stay at one he will never respawn.

Archimonde is also level 1 and item less…

Jaina will not respawn if she is killed on the Final Orc mission “By Demons Be Driven”

The Ranger Hero for slippers +3 is completely invisible and missing from the Mission KING ARTHAS

Classic Tyrande has no inventory on Mission 2 RoC

Classic The Awakening of Stormrage mission the ICE guardian has no inventory so his frost orb is sitting on the ground near the horn.

Game update few minutes ago.
Can load samegames now.
I have to begin again my mission NE.2 Sisters of the moon.
Reason (translated from french) : “the map file in the savegame is different of the map file that is on your hard disk”
Wut ?!

1 Like

Good work with this update team!
btw. Please make something like hotjoin/rejoin during the game. My friend has a bit bad internet connection and he gets kicked beause of connection lost, progress etc of game we were playing is gone and we need to start another game.

Hello There.
I have no big problems, only at the end of all the campaigns there is a small problem for me. After I finished the last campaign there is no free picture in the collection. It doesn’t matter if I saved or start the last chapter again.

the shadow still light! It is difficult to notice!

It is in a old patch, but when you did increase the value of the protection ring by 1, it was not made in the map fulborg mountain, the point with two ogre warrior and the ogre magi.

Why do you guys don’t even bother to look at my Bugs Report topic when I’ve posted this at least 2-3 times?

Why are you guys only reply to reports that make no sense or have no construtive suggestions?

This is the last time I’ll remind you guys about these (annoying) bugs that have persistent since Beta. I played and supported WCIII for nearly 20 years and I don’t deserve to be ignored. If the next patch won’t have these bugs fixed, I’m going to have my money back.

Link: xhttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/warcraft-iii-reforged-bugs-again/15155

Hi guys.
Can’t play campaign anymore since updated to 1.32.1
WC would just crash.
Can’t load saves too. Menu would just go up as if I canceled.
Thanks

Patch 1.32.1 worked just fine till the campaign mission “The Druids Arise”
Where I got the known issue of instant defeat screen.
Will let you know if it occurs on any other missions

I’m having trouble completing a Rexar campaign.After completing chapter 2 of the campaign, I began to go through chapter 3.
after going through 3 chapters, I went to the main menu to look at the completed chapters.it turns out I have 2 chapters not counted. no matter how much I pass it does not count.
I finished chapter 2 twice but it does not count. It Shows chapter 1 and 3 completed and 2 is still uncomplete.

I did all quests that were possible, even optinal ones.

I cant load my Campaign saved game after the update …like seriously ??

1 Like

Hello guys, and thank you for work on Warcraft III Reforged!

I found a small bug in the company (but probably it reproduces not in the company only).

Game Version: 1.32.1.14604
Operating System: Windows 10
How to reproduce: while in the game in fullscreen mode, minimize the game (for example, by pressing the “Windows button”), and then return to the game by clicking to the game icon on the taskbar. After this, game units stop pronouncing their quotes, but at the same time, all SFX sounds works fine. This effect persists until the game is reloaded.

1 Like

Just use this cheat if u dun mind, allyourbasearebelongtous