Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues -- Version 1.32.9

There is a bug in Night Elf Campaign missions Wrath of the Betrayer and Balancing the scales: after a lightning weather effect unit life bars disappear in addition to disappearing skills descriptions. When lightning strikes again everything comes into normal.

The game is really bad. I want to finish the campaign and delete it for good. But you make it impossible because save games become obsolete afetr every patch.

I just started the rexxar campaign couple days ago and I was just about done the first chapter and boom. update came out and ruined the save. This needs to get fixed. I click on load save and just closes the menu with no action. Happens every update and it can get super frustrating. literally every save I have is no good.

I am also wondering why on Azeroth is Malfurion riding a deer in a Reign of Chaos campaign if he got one in the Frozen Throne?

In Swamp of Sorrows, the creep camps around the middle that were guarding either a goblin merchant or the mercenary camps. The buildings were invisible and unable to be used.

Please fix custom games.

I think massing towers/ Summoning unit with dark portal rain of chaos in custom games near bridge also cause game crash…

Some custom models used in some custom maps causes crash too…

Like I think maybe some missiles between reforge/classic distance is different causing desync as well.

the custom map Evolution tag is having a lot of desync issue. classic/reforge

Is Blizzard planning to change a random death knight model? DK and Arthas in the original looked LIKE. Not the same. DK at least had a goatee. Now they look the same. Laziness?

and again my new saves are useless. even ones made after the update. wish i could get my money back :frowning:

Alliance campaign mission3 Dungeons of dalaran has a glitch,the wizards no longer drop the ring of the archmagi .

How is “opening map folders with many maps (like downloads folder) will make the game unresponsive” not a known issue?
still wasn’t fixed in version 1.32.4.15098

The World Editor is in English but should be German.

In some distant future are you thinking to solve Game menu performance bug ?! :

I posted a topic in the main Bug Report forum three months ago in April 2020 (pretty detailed if I do say so myself, with embedded video and annotations and stuff), though I don’t know whether anyone at Blizzard ever saw or acknowledged it. All I can see is it hasn’t been added to the known or fixed issues list?

It would be nice if there was a quick copy and paste of “Added this to the list of issues to investigate” reply by a CM or something.

2 Likes

Agreed. The complete lack of communication we’ve had over Reforged is really disheartening…

1 Like

I have submitted about 2 or 3 tickets and posts quite a while ago about this issue regarding the “Art-Model File of Uther” that randomly plays his initial attack sound when Idle, and they promised me it will be taken care of but after all these patches up to this day the problem is still there… let’s hope if I post another comment or ticket someone will take action.
-if it’s persistence the key to anything… so be it

Please fix display issues on high resolution screens running by mac osx. Graphics are extremely slow and laggy. I reboot into PC and they run fine.

Had an issue with Arthas not being able to select skills at level up, and with using heal ability on allied units. Clicking and nothing happens, stopped playing for a few months and then decided to try again still not working, did all the usual things like reinstalling verifying etc. not working. got angry and clicked the mouse button violently like 20x then started working. “No it’s not my mouse” but it still doesn’t work all the time. Noticed also when I go to select all units with mouse the click and drag doesn’t work sometimes it random when it does and doesn’t might all be connected.

any new update on the World Editor Tech-tree bug? on games it require only one of the 3 upgrades instead of all the 3/

1 Like