Version 1.32.9 Updated -- December 14, 2020

Power Overwhelming

There’s another update as of today; I wonder what it is

I assume it’s Jasshelper fix? Or more server stability

2 Likes

Jasshelper fix, yeah.

3 Likes

that’s weird I had like 3-4 pulsating mini updates now

I’m curious, if Blizzard has fixed Music functions? Or have i necessary to use a crutch construction like this to play music?
So:

function PlayMusicReforged takes string fileMusic returns nothing
    call ClearMapMusic()
    call SetMapMusic( fileMusic, false, 0 )
    call PlayMusic( fileMusic )
endfunction

lua:

function  PlayMusicReforged( fileMusic )
ClearMapMusic(); SetMapMusic( fileMusic, false, 0 ); PlayMusic( fileMusic )
end
1 Like

I’m all for fixing issues big or small, but it’s been quite a while since the last patch. Can we like, get some news or something of when ranked is coming back?

6 Likes

HEY KAIVAX !
PLEASE READ THIS TOPIC AND DO SOMETHING, MOTIVATE SOME1 IN YOUR COMPANY TO FIX:

2 Likes

That patch with the crypt lord changes was over 3 months ago. What have they spent the last 100 days doing? They keep telling us they are working hard, but I don’t see anything to make me believe they are.

1 Like

I don’t disagree.

But I was only rebutting your claim that there are no developers.

My reply didn’t have anything to do with how much they’re developing.

Hi Kaivax,

I’m still a big fan of Warcraft III. My brother and I left it in 2008 when maphacking and discohacking were the rules to win.

We came back in 2019 when Blizzard decided to revive the old game and we enjoy the new Reforged game because the cheat is gone ! And thank you for that !

But… everybody is still missing the promised features :

• Profiles
  • Ladder
  • Clans

That’s all we want and nothing more so the fun can be complete !

Please make Xmas and 2021 Year great by releasing what’s missing.

Merry Xmas

5 Likes

What “Server Issue” was fixed? Because games seem more laggy, was this in fact a downgrade for WC3 servers?

2 Likes

It was just a “blank” update, just to fool us and their bosses that they are still working hard on this “dead” game.

3 Likes

Not there new update version of warcraft III Reforged, sorry

1 Like

last I remember, yes they fixed them a minipatch or two ago, when was the last time you tested it? because after I complained a bit they fixed it

RIP old Blizzard, RIP

1 Like

I would never give a € to Blizzard again :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: 1 year, nothing we asked for was delivered.

RIP.

1 Like

Tbh this doesn’t deserve a thread since there is nothing to discuss. Another punch in the face to the players waiting for the issues to be fixed and the stuff missing from the original game to be re-included.

Please, if you’re going to remaster Diablo II as well… don’t do anything. Just release a HD texture pack and leave the game as it is. I prefer a simple thing like Starcraft Remaster over a mess Reforged ended up to be. This is such a shame. You had the chance to make a statement how a good remaster of a classic should look like and now it’s not even close to that and with every day I keep on losing hope WC3 will ever be as great again as it used to be.

My question is: is there any team working at Reforged anymore or the plug has been pulled from Warcraft3?

2 Likes

Well they’re still making patches to fix minor stuff so someone has to be working on it.