Version 1.32.9 Updated -- December 14, 2020

Hello. We’d like to acknowledge that a new build of the current version of Warcraft III: Reforged was just made available.

This update addresses a server issue and contains no player-facing changes.

Thank you!

10 Likes

So basically nothing, kk.

9 Likes

Well that’s just…pouring a metric ton of salt into a fresh wound :slight_smile:

10 Likes

How about a Crypt Lord and UD base defence nerf?

1 Like

Stupid question but…are you still working to fix the game and add what the players wanted?
What are you doing right now?

24 Likes

Dear Blizzard,

Are you actually going to do something for the people that brought Reforged and decided not to refund, because they actually believed you’d honor your promise to keep developing the game?

40 Likes

Thanks Kaivax, will this be the only december patch or is christmas yet to come?

1 Like

The game needs a ton of improvements and UIs are missing but… you push a patch that does… what exactly? -_-

6 Likes
2 Likes

Can you just say anything about when you’re planning to release the next patch this is extremely frustrating -.-‘

6 Likes

This patch broke WorldEditor. Tonnes of unknown compile errors, syntax errors, suddenly appeared in year old maps.
war3map.j

14 Likes

Same happened to me. JassHelper isn’t working.

4 Likes

cant save custom maps now

4 Likes

I’m one of those people in fact I preordered and gifted preorders to 3 of my friends and I’m still waiting for game fix

6 Likes

only that? :frowning:

3 Likes

Please give an update on development! What is going on? How can you claim your going to fix things and improve the game when it already seems completely abandoned.

This is absurd, how little feedback you have given the community who sticks around. At this point please give us the old client and server backend. Because the folks assigned to work this project are clearly not able to give results.

8 Likes

When something bad happens in our country, it is said to be ssibal
. The current situation is so. Blizzard gets the job done later than the sloth pooping.I didn’t want to say this, but I’m so angry. I should do a bang dream girls band party

2 Likes

This patch indeed seems to have caused some issues with Jasshelper / vJass. Using vJass features such as scopes gives syntax compile issues when trying to save, regardless of what settings are checked under the JassHelper sub-menu in the trigger editor.

4 Likes

This patch broke my game. It says “This folder doesn’t contain the correct version of this game. Please check the installation path and try again.” Please help.

1 Like

When do we have the major patch you talked about at released ? almost 1 year and no big changes, the game is worst then before reforged. Thanks to the community for the ladder and other features, one man made better and more work then your entire team, that’s great but kind of sad.

8 Likes