Version 1.32.9 Updated -- December 14, 2020

In the same way they justify the removal of battlenet with “fixing security issues”, but in that case people tend to believe it^^

4 Likes

Any plans on re-enabling vJass after you disabled it this patch or no?

2 Likes

Nope, there is no way yet.

1 Like

Great patch. I almost cried of happiness when I saw the patch notes.

2 Likes

Their powerisoverwhelming

1 Like

This is just a long running joke at this point isnt it?

7 Likes

Maybe there is only a lone developer for reforged xD

6 Likes

But he has a whole squad of the induses who are right-wing minions who helping him.

I miss the old ways of warcraft 3 :frowning: the classic battle net menu and chat channels and button placements for searching ladder/custom games and host bots(oh, how i miss those) , made me feel nostalgic and warm in some way. Struggling to host games because you didn’t have open ports. Making new smurf accounts every now and then, tears me up. Who remembers those 2 host bots for 4v4 and ffa matches that displayed games played/win ratio when you joined the match?

3 Likes

I’m going to get a 30 day ban for this, but I’m frustrated with Actiblizzard enough to not care.

#FreeHongKong

See ya guys in 30 days.

11 Likes

#FreeHongKong 10 words

5 Likes

pathetic
10 characters

2 Likes

yeah man, we must rewrite the old game to resurrect the demon lord

3 Likes

Mmm hmm, because he has what to do with anything besides copy and pasting what the developers want the public to know?

Thanks guys, really needed that. Keep up the great work!

We should also consider that he may not be a person but just a simple account to write notifications from as well…

2 Likes

Apart from the fact he has a Twitter and Linkedin profile with pictures of himself, imagine suggesting we should “consider” that maybe Blizzard invented a CM who has been posting FOR YEARS so they could make a scapegoat for a game that came out not even a year ago.

Like…what?

So no, we shouldn’t consider that, at all, ever.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kaivax

Imagine thinking this isn’t a real person.

that’s bold of you to assume that there are developers on this project.

If there were developers, don’t you think they would have developed something by now?

2 Likes

Mmm hmm. So, someone developed the changes in the patch. In all the patches, in fact. Did they develop what you wanted? Maybe not, but development occurred none the less.

Let’s say they got some “programmers” instead of “developers”^^
They don’t develop the game, they change something and break something else^^

3 Likes