Version 1.32.9 Updated -- December 14, 2020

FINISH YOUR GAME

characters

6 Likes

Thanks. Hope we got less disconnections now.

Now, where are all the stupids that insisted with “me gamez iz fine, get a better connection!!!111”

1 Like

I swear the devs are having fun with the community now. They jumped ship after Actiblizzard ruined the teams, now they release a single line patch every 3 months.

10 Likes

What?

is it literally a patch of nothing?

9 Likes

It’s no 20-100 ping, but it’ll do! I’m interested in the specs this patch updated doe.

Glad, I got the refund 3 weeks ago. They have accepted my refund request without question, so if anyone wants to ask for refund, do not hesitate.

I know the development is hard, but these patches are just bad jokes.

8 Likes

Even Kaivax seems to have left this sink boat, even if it’s already sink.

3 Likes

What about our replays

I would also like to ask if every model would an actual pseudo-nude frames? removing gauntlets/bracers/boots will only leave just an empty space and void when I remove the said geosets

2 Likes

Addresses a server issues eh, then how did you mess up the world editor? lol Blizzard, dam, fix your stuff mates, how does the editor get mess up from this lol, every map maker must be in enraged by this, i am, cause i cant even continue working my maps now. Syntax Errors on nearly every line for no reason… fix it! lol

8 Likes

Alright, thanks Kaivax, hopefully 1.33 is not that far away :slight_smile:

Edit: Apparently patch broke vjass, which is actually huge, please fix this

4 Likes

bad patch - ping is 500ms lag

2 Likes

I’m also using vJass, notify me when i can get back editing

1 Like

:smile:

This one beats the chicken footprint patch.

10 Likes

It’s been four months since the last Developer Update. So some new information on player-facing items would be very much appreciated. The server fixes are important but I think everyone would like to know the likelihood of ladder leagues, clans, and profiles before the one year mark.

1 Like

15 days left and they will not work at Christmas.

1 Like

Folks, this was not even a standard version patch.

The game has been on 1.32.9 since October. This was a only tweak patch made to 1.32.9. So naturally there’s not going to be a big list of changes.

At least wait until the version number increments.

The moment when you see a patch after waiting for months a smile in your face, did they add clan ? The custom campaign ?
And then you read the patch note. and you cry, wondering why you’re so dumb. for being the only one of your friends who didn’t refund the game and for believing Blizzard promises…

13 Likes

I’ll save you the hyperbolic heartache:

If the version number doesn’t change (like this time), don’t go reading the note(s) with any anticipation.

If the version’s last number set is the only thing that changes, there isn’t going to be any of the purported content they said they were adding, so don’t go reading the notes with too much anticipation.

If the first or second number sets change, then pour all that bleeding heart into reading the notes.

1 Like

It seems that Blizzards does greedisgood too often but doesn’t nothing for improvements the game as a whole. (true truth)

6 Likes