Tired about new race

i am not big fan of Star Wars as well but i watch them with friends

i dont mean LotR movies are bad they are the best Fantasy movies i ever watch, the hobbit for me was good movie but LotR is much more better

2 Likes

for sure i must give it a try :mage:

look you agreed with me that wc1 sucks and that wc1/wc2 had lame retcons with its duel storylines

I agree that LotR does a poor job of exploring good versus evil (or i should say it doesnt blur the lines between good and evil)

But WC3 is greater for its competitive play, and WoW is more of a casual exploration game, and theres just so many other games I would rather put my time into that I cant devote years of my life to WoW

Other than that though, all I can say is thank you for a good conversation :slight_smile: you are a much better typer/conversationalist than most of the trolls around here lol!

thank you :sweat_smile:

if you had to pick just 1 star wars movie, which is your favorite?

No, it’s because Arthas avenged the ambassador’s honour by recognizing cutie Terenas for the evil he is. Remember, Terenas said to the ambassador, “Hold, Ambassador!”

you mean the King of Tearanus Standing? does he come to cleanse the land?

Terenasaurus Rex? Rex = king in Latin.

as long as he doesnt come for the great winds!

to this moment i think Episode V The Empire Strikes Back is the best

2 Likes

How do you get this mad over someone asking/wondering about something?

Despite the fact there’s still the Alliance of Lordaeron (the survivors and active/present nations of which go on to make the modern Alliance) and a lot of the Orc campaign in Reign of Chaos revolves around the founding of the present day Horde?

It’s kind of iffy and a handwave until Cataclysm hit. I think it’s mostly heavily implicated in flavour text with the most clear cut “evidence” (heavy emphasis on the quotes here) at the time being the stormhammers gryphon riders used.

A game with 4 campaigns at launch that had an expansion launch with 3 campaigns, then a 4th added over time via patches to eventually total 8 overall isn’t about the lore?

Weird.

They aren’t mutually exclusive or don’t have to be, you know.

1 Like

True enough but, tell me this, do you honestly believe that the majority of wow mains-that-also-play wc3 will give as much of a damn about the game as we will?
Are they going to continue enjoying the game, supporting it and engaging with the community just as we do?

If you truly believe the answer to be yes then I take back much of what I’ve ever said about the wow scu-ahem “mains”.

Not everything though because frankly wow does have it’s issues and anyone that pretends they aren’t there are willfully blind fools…

2 Likes

No I don’t believe the majority will but it’s entirely possible and likely that anyone that, prior to Reforged, hasn’t touched Warcraft 3 might find something about it that’s their cup of tea. Not like there’s a shortage of things to do or try between melee and customs.

Again, they’ll find it a pleasant distraction at best before the go back to their game…
So while they aren’t mutually exclusive there is something of a distinction between wow fans and wc3 fans.
There are differences enough between the two that one’d be hard pressed not to put the two into separate camps.

2 Likes

The biggest question is not whether WoW fans give a damn about the game as you will, but if Blizzard does.

And that I say no, outside of adding more monetary content.

All of them? Every single one? If so, that’s a big claim to make.

I’m 100% sure every single one of them will return to their game in 2 weeks.

What about people that have been playing both since each game released? Where do they fit in?

No, but the majority certainly will.
I’m not going to bother with acknowledging the minorities here as taking the time to allow for oddballs, outliers and exceptions makes my posts more rambly and also undermines my own point.

Note:I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT ETHNIC MINORITIES, so put the pitchforks down…

No, the biggest question is whether the differences between WC3 and WoW fans are genetic or environmental. Do you choose to be a casual, or are you born this way?

Guys and eggs, we can both agree that the pacifist centrists who play whatever and hold no strong opinions are many times as filthy as the WoW fans (or WC3 fans if you're an egg). You can only choose one destiny.