Thanks for making the deathknight a female!

You could argue that the first deathknight was Ner’zhul, who is indeed an orc.

That supposed to be my answer to “why and who?” question LUL

nope WOW doesn’t have same plot WOW happens after WC 3 forzen throne and Human DKs and other races became DKS in WOTLk. First DK was Teron Gorfiend, who is an orc.

It’s cannon now, just accept it. I for one accept our soon-to-be floofy deathknight companions: Vulpera

I would like to cut off this part. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

One doesn’t simply accept furries.

2 Likes

The scourge have too. They are literally the most inclusive race of all… anyone can join. Also the free healthcare is nice.

Yeah thats horrible … imagine an … uhmm … orc death knight … awful

1 Like

its canon for the future but its not canon for WC 3, WC 3 led to WOW and there is no change in that.

Go back to World of Warcraft then. Don’t ruin the game for us with your WoW plague.

2 Likes

And I’m of the same opinion.

1 Like

No thanks. If I see one more genderswap…

I am a deathknight. Death and decay is kinda my gimmick lol

there will be male and female…

laughs in tauren, centaur, harpies, panda, furbolg

1 Like

Gnoll, secret Sasquatch society, shamans, Magnataur

Death and decay is a Lich ability. Judging by your comment, I can see Warcraft 3 is older than you. That’s fine, but some of us grew up with this game and we’d like to keep it the way it is - better, and separate from what World of Warcraft has turned into.

So you want every single character in the game to be male…?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

^

Don’t you even THINK about touching her boobplate… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Loyal WC3 fans must be really spineless and delicate if something like that is a make or break.

Time to learn Undead and go Dreadlord first every time then. Daddy needs his free wins.

Warcraft 3 wisps look too much like World of Warcraft wisps. This is an outrage!

If you go into the World Editor and place a Death Knight, it uses Arthas’ model and the original Death Knight voice. Notably, if you edit the “Death Knight” properties in the editor the hero is using the [Udea] skin. Arthas’ skin is [Uder]. While the female Death Knight’s skin is [Udef].

So there’s actually three Death Knight entities that makes me wonder if they just haven’t finished a non-Arthas male DK.

Won’t lie, I snickered. I mean it reminds me of Sonya’s DK skin in HOTS but the female DK doesn’t carry the same power or presence at her, so it just looks kinda strange. Cool, but strange.

This is so funny to me as an example of “lore breaking”.

But I want a Mountain Queen.

5 Likes

Multiplayer isn’t canon anyways.

You can hire pitlords and you’re totally fine with that, but add in a female DK and you’re all up in arms about the lore. What a joke.

7 Likes