Thanks for making the deathknight a female!

why is it a good thing ?

This doesn´t mean that there are no female paladins in the Warcraft universe. in WoW there are female Paladins for example

1 Like

Well technically if you roll as a male priest NE in WoW… you are male priest of the moon…

Thats kinda sad. Im russian and we have pretty much worst russian voiceover for Arthas in Reforged. We have golden WC3 Arthas (this guy died in 2010 F), we have another guy who used to voiceover Arthas during WotLK, and now we have the third one who sounds like so bad u cant even imagine.

1 Like

If female death knight can happen then I need a male Moon priest, Male NE warriors, male Wardens
Why is that always male characters needs to be replaced?

Your character is yours, who the heck cares about your WOW characters and your gender choices. If you think others need to care then others need to care about other’s choices also.

1 Like

Nope. Night elf priests and priest of the moon is a different things. Even NE druids are much closer to POM in that “сomparison”.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm and link to when they said that it’d be a 50% chance for either male or female?
I am pretty sure that I remember hearing them say that too, but it has been so long ago that I can’t remember from where.

If someone could find this then maybe people would stop complaining about it…

1 Like

We have Whitemane as DK in wow. And who we have as a POM and Warden in wow? Not a player character, some1 from plot.

1 Like

Wrong, deathknights are fallen champions not specifically paladins. They are heroes who have been risen using dark magics. To suggest that all deathknights are light forsaken paladins is a lie.

This is a bad argument since the game was going to become a reimagining. Considering anyone can become a deathknight including females and even tauren, your position is lacking ground.

To me one aspect of Warcraft is immersion. It just so happens that a female deathknight will help me become immersed in the gameplay.

A visual representation of you as Misha the huggable and adorable bear. I do like watching the purists squirm and fall.

5 Likes

I feel you, its sad that Blizzard cannot listen its fan base :frowning:

1 Like

Are you serious? Do you know how stupid you look? You know nothing about the game or the lore. It is war craft reforged not WoW reforged.

Here is what it says under DK lore:
“Death Knights were once virtuous defenders of Humanity. However, once the Paladin ranks were disbanded by the failing Alliance, many of these holy warriors traveled to the quarantined lands to ease the suffering of those left within the plague-ridden colonies. Though the Paladins were immune to disease of any kind, they were persecuted by the general populace who believed that they had been infected by the foul plague. A small band of Paladins, embittered by society’s cruelty, traveled north to find the plague’s source. These renegade Paladins succumbed to bitter hatred over the course of their grueling quest. When they finally reached Ner’zhul’s icy fortress in Northrend they had become dark and brooding. The Lich King offered them untold power in exchange for their services and loyalty. The weary, vengeful warriors accepted his dark pact, and although they retained their humanity, their twisted souls were bound to his evil will for all time. Bestowed with black, vampiric Runeblades and shadowy steeds, Death Knights serve as the Scourge’s mightiest generals.”

Here is the link:
X_http://classic.battle.net/war3/undead/units/deathknight.shtml

DKs are former paladins hence why they mirror they skills of coil vs holy light, death pact vs divine shield, uholy vs devotion auras and resurrect vs animate dead.

You know nothing about the game, you don’t even know what classic game is, all you care is ZOMG a female DK just likey wow character!

You probably won’t even understand why people find you insufferable here. It’s same reason as stupid SJW who do not care about the game, but rather about representation. You want female representation go make your own game, and dont pollute our classic games with your pea sized brain logic.

9 Likes

I think considering the deep-dive panel we had where they confirmed skins for every melee hero, we will see female heroes in the pool for some of the Orc heroes.

Oi oi wow fans in all their wowness. Cmon get your story mode campaign and go back playing your wow death Knight.

1 Like

I like how blizzard is like guys!!

RF is aimed to be #REALISEM YESS

Also Blizzard: Proceeds to create a completely laughable and unrealistic boob plate armor for female Death Knight.

Me: soooo … i guess this is realisem now… mkay >_>

You left out how many of the second war deathknights are simply risin human knights given special necromantic charms. Also this is a reimagining, the DKs made by the LichKing in the third war was mostly lightforsaken pallys, however not all of them where. You should check up with current events whether you like it or not; World of Warcraft is officially cannon for the Warcraft universe. You can plug your ears and go “lalala” because you don’t emotionally agree with it and wish to be stuck in the past outdated content, but its official.

If anyone should get started on a new game its you, since the cannon lore has moved beyond you and is out of your hands.

3 Likes

yeah but I am asking for NE units right? I never questioned lore or WOW. I want variety.

Voss you are forgetting the part where this was before arthas became lich King. WoW breaks everything just to make money. Example male NE warriors, non human DKs etc. This is again a reforged game of WC3 and not wow or anything like that. We want our classic game to stay classic…

1 Like

Then go play the original with the old models. I do that with classic wow and its just fine.

2 Likes

Wow has the same plot. Let we both just accept it. Thank u.

1 Like

First DK’s was orcs. x)

3 Likes