Thanks for making the deathknight a female!

Let me preface this with I am totally fine if the male version becomes the main option, and that I do think people should be allowed to choose 100% what they want.

However I am quite ecstatic to see this female deathknight because my main in world of warcraft is just that… Dawn is born and raised in the Alterac. Eventually was killed/raised to become a loyal and frosty servant of the Lich King. Now when I fight people I can pretend that is her, leading the armies of the damned and slaughtering all since she is still salty that the alliance martial lawed her homeland after they where deemed traitors.

Thanks, blizzard I love it!

Sips tea with Kel’Thuzad, awaiting purist responses

33 Likes

I can’t get it why the people is that mad about it. I guess its obvious that you can select male DK later on.

19 Likes

Fine have your female DK as a CHOICE!
And let me disable it to not see it in the options!

16 Likes

Sounds fine with me!

9 Likes

I think they didn’t implemented customisable unit models yet. At least we have some skins for deluxe pre-order version. It would be kinda awkward if u would’t be able to permanently select them as the main character model for your hero.

5 Likes

YIKES. Cringe.

5 Likes

That really should become a main feature imo, I know I will be upset along with everyone else if you cannot choose which hero to keep.

Do not forget to dabb.

6 Likes

I actually would like to see a female Blademaster. Or maybe we could somehow get a Garona skin?

Come to think of it… Do the Horde have female Heroes in their army? I can’t think of any in Warcraft 3’s campaign.

The Alliance has Jaina and the Night Elves have quite the few.

3 Likes

Lol, I love you too :blue_heart:

The answer to purists sums in “you can always switch to classic and play it the way things were”.
Classic is classic, reforged is reforged. If you’re mad you can play classic vs Reforged, they’ll be compatible. Hmm this could be a new map classic vs Reforged…

2 Likes

Death Knights are ex paladins who got corrupted. You see any female paladins in Reforged or Classic. No? Therefore DKs should not be females also.

It is ok to add them as an option. Not random 50/50 swap, and not forcing that crap down to our throats.

Reforged will lose a ton of loyal WC3 fans if they will force female Death Knights down to our throats, and the game will die fast.

8 Likes

I am for more customization but I am against randoming it, having the choice to pick what you want is a big thing imho …

I am going to leave every match in which I dont get the chubby dreadlord …

4 Likes

yeah, because warcraft 3 is about:

hey dude this looks like wow soo cool!!!

11/10

3 Likes

Will the lich also get a female Version?

In WoW there is a female Lich.

I dont realy matter about the female dk, but the word “horsewoman” sounds wrong for me :smiley:

1 Like

it is funny that we don’t see a male priestess of moon or warden though. it seems only male characters getting female counterparts.

it makes you wonder.

3 Likes

I think its because some lore reasons.

I will tell you one simple reason why I am against this change.

Because they made DK female and there is no option to change it back, the DK male voice cant be used.

It wouldnt be a problem, if it doesnt meant that its the final nail to the coffin of Czech dubbing. Im sure that some modder will just replace the voices, but it wont be officialy supported by Blizzard.
I really do hate this change, because the Czech dubbing in W3 is one of the best that my country ever made in video game and its one of the rare occasions when its actually better than the original - english one.

1 Like

Why is making wc3 looking similar to wow is a bad thing?

1 Like

There is no male warden or pom in the whole warcraft history. Even in wow.

1 Like