Stop saying that game needs to be delayed before it's too late!

It’s a stupid idea after 12 mouths of waiting wait yeat another 6 to see the EXACT:Y SAME THING

I don’t know what you mean “the exactly same thing”.

As we’ve gotten closer to the end of this year, I’ve been more for delaying to implement more features and content and visual tweaking and just general polish so a good game is just greater.

But you will have a better support in battle net :wink: it really worth the money

Means that Purist would still force devs to release an out-dated reskin without cutscenes,lore,2018 graphics and VO - Same game but delayed

You know this how?

1 Like

I know this cause they already turned this game In Warcraft III:HD

I don’t know how best to explain to you that you’re simultaneously correct but also relatively inaccurate.

1 Like

Look,I’m not impatient person…I have waited this game silently for years with no news…First - Warcraft: Rebirth,then Russian Project “Armies of Azeroth” (Bassicaly Warcraft III on Starcraft II Engine with WoW and HoTS models,which was in development for 2-3 years and then decided to cancel itself then Reforged was anounced…Then one year of silent from Reforged and I still was patient…But if I will wait another half of year I will be completely broken

There are a plethora of other things to occupy your time and entertain you while you wait for another thing to come out.

I know,but when you have feeling that you’ve finally waited enough - And almost get what you’ve wanted all those years - you have no idea how painful it is when someone is taking it away from you again…And they may even calcel it…Again

I wanted a Diablo 2 sequel and I’m still waiting.

2 Likes

The game is basically will be just like the Beta…Downgraded graphics for pro-players + no new stuff because of purists…And 6 months of waiting aren’t going to change anything so what’s the point of waiting instead of play here and now?..

The game must be postponed until it is completely ready.

5 Likes

The game is “completely ready” and aren’t going to change because huge part of audience downgraded it and wants it this way

I’m kind of with the OP here. Why delay? What is it going to accomplish? They already cut the content that would need the time, so there’s no excuse to not release on time at this point.

You and I both have the same amount of knowledge on this. Spoilers, we don’t know either of these things for sure.

So they can make any changes or additions that they feel they might need or take more responses into consideration from their communities.

They’ve already taken…And they wouldn’t change it…

They can always take more.

You do not know that.

1 Like

Man everybody here has been waiting for this for a long time like you have. I was talking to my close friend a few years ago about how the only thing that i would want to happen is for Blizz to make a War3 remaster and i dont care about anything else . I play SC2 and thats what is my main occupation while i wait like all the other people. You like the rest of us have been waiting for years, a few months wont do anything. I would rather give them 6 more months to do more if they can to make it better. I saw their expressions on Blizzcon and i can see that they are not happy that much either and feels like they have been pushed. I support the delay that i think could help both us and the Classic games team if it can help with all the feedback and delay support many are giving for them to convince those Big shots at the top of the pyramid that it is not wise to rush it just for the sake of some easy cash grab for the long run. So dont push it to much man.

1 Like

How cant you both realize it? Their main audience they would listen to is Purists and Pro’s. Purists are against 80% of early Reforged plans and pro’s are against 70% of graphics…They wouldn’t add ANYTHING important for us - cause if the do - the other two are going to be pissed. The whole Warcraft III community is going to be pissed