Thank you!

It’s a true relive for me to wait 1 month to get a polished game! I can’t wait and I’m really glad that you are with us, Classic team!
Are we going to have new patches for the Beta while waiting?

21 Likes

Fanboys. Fanboys everywhere.

10 Likes

Why having game polished is “fanboying”?

10 Likes

Because a multibillion company can’t have the job done right in time.
But they can take your money a year before release.

19 Likes

I tell you what - It’s a REGULAR thing to delay the game

4 Likes

OP is the same guy who made this thread a little over a week ago, crying his eyes out in almost every post (and in other threads since):

Just some highlights from that thread, in case anyone mistakenly believed OP was being genuine in this thread.

12 Likes

LMFAO this coming from the guy who cried bc people asked for the game to be delayed :rofl:

11 Likes

I was not okay with waiting a Half of year,or wating till December 2020,but if to get Polished game I need to wait literally just one month - I’m more than happy

2 Likes

One month is nothing for real development process.

So this looks like “our fans don’t believe that we made good game for that price - let’s do something what looks like we really hard develop the game”

2 Likes

They really did a Hard and Good job. If they’ll fix bugs and made more realistic textures + some cutscene - That will worth it!

2 Likes

Snob. Snob everywhere ?
It’s impressive to see the poeple who are the most toxic angainst blizzard are not people who don’t like it but people from the community…

1 Like

Rape and murder are the regular things too.
Should we start tolerate them as well?

3 Likes

You stil aren’t.
Go take your medicine.

2 Likes

Delaying the game that doesn’t have Release date and was asked to be fixxed - Regular thing. You can buy FINISHED product,but not the game in progress

1 Like

1 month is a short time in the grander scale of things. There’re many things you can occupy yourself with in the meantime. It’ll be here in a better shape than its current form

2 Likes

That would be enough to add a LOT of new things

1 Like

So how did I buy this game a month ago when it wasn’t finished?
Just go home kid.

1 Like

But…you are the one that say he can’t wait anymore. Dafuq

1 Like

I can wait if I need to wait just one moth,not a year

1 Like

if I buy now, can I get a refund later?