Reforged Beta Is Now OFFICIAL

i will not be silenced. i do not simply ignore your insults.

1 Like

You have done well, YourArthas :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

I can’t wait! Now reveal my night elfs!!! xD

2 Likes

An when that schedule coming out?

That’s what really matters

1 Like

“Summon beta” time??

1 Like

Wait til there’s one week left then we can

Right now there are 21 days left or 3 weeks.

It will come next week 90%

2 Likes

I can see it in the launcher:

1 Like

It was always there , the thing is now we know somewhere we can’t reach yet there is an another ‘game’ if you wish to call it that way that you can choose in launcher called Warcraft III: Reforged Beta which has no build for now thuse we cant see anything from it but from now on it can have even a ‘private’ build but we will be able to see stuff in it

2 Likes

IMO, they should release the beta to pre-purchase folks a week before blizzcon. Then give all blizzcon attendees/virtual ticket holders access to the beta at the start of blizzcon. The reality is, I think it’s best for the game to give as many people access to the beta as possible, to build hype. I also think it would be a show of good faith to give pre-purchase folks priority/early access for their early investment.

5 Likes

Should we expect a blue post today?

3 Likes

Today would be nice, but I think next week is more likely…

2 Likes

I to be honest don’t expect any blue post specifically from here, but at next week we can see overall news so ultimately a blue post here can happen too, I’lld wait for next week, tonight would be optimistic but who knows let’s hope

1 Like

Uum the night elf promo pic was revealed back in may only its not on the official site

We finally got some Ababmers

1 Like

Can only hope you’re right, but don’t be naive; Blizzard will release the game when they feel it’s ready. They frequently delay their games after announcing a hard release date (let alone the soft date they provided us for war3 reforged).

Not the case, it has been always like this you can check the other games they released recently bfa ‘comes in 2018’ came at september 2018 etc etc and opening preorders and not delivering it in time directly gets them into legal trouble

But they have been silent with this game for an ENTIRE YEAR!!!

Why has no new development came out since then? And this is very un-charateristic of Blizz because they always give us an update on the game’s development.

I blame the fallout of the Diablo Immortal incident for making Blizz go hard quiet on all their developments to avoid another PR blunder.

1 Like

Probably because of 800 people of PR department being fired, don’t worry game will come out in this year.

1 Like

It’s time to grow up.

2 Likes