Reforged Beta Is Now OFFICIAL

At long last the entry for Warcraft III: Reforged Beta appeared on the Battlenet’s database about 45 minutes ago, even though we found no build uploaded yet it has got it’s ‘preperations’ done and probably the build will hit around Blizzcon (might be a virtual ticket goodie). So we got NEWS at last!

x_https://wow.tools/catalog.php?oldbuild=1c971a37d8bdc52f28614c8b79d2ced2&newbuild=bb7cac2be252b5a4db794a1f25de8856

Also sad news from me to mac users: + “warcraft_iii_mac#PRODUCTS_W3_BETA_INSTALL_DISABLED_MESSAGE_MAC”: “Warcraft III: Reforged Beta is not available on Mac.”

x_https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1182416820466307075

32 Likes

Huh… awesome. Looking forward to playing this, even if just in Beta form.

4 Likes

oh it better not be.

12 Likes

Oh wtf this real?

Do you think this means its coming before BlizzCON?

For real… seriously.

Either that, or it better be accessible to those who pre-purchase it as well.

2 Likes

If you ask me, preorderers will get it for sure I mean let’s say only after Blizzcon but eventually will to probably cover up the ‘silence’ they had with a goodwilled image and it will also boost preorders. I give it a high chance. But appearing right now also can be a hint to virtual ticket goodies that will be revealed with Blizzcon Schedule probably at 15th

3 Likes

It would be super cool if they just launched it without any announcement, to avoid the drama around the company, for now.

1 Like

There is ofcourse a chance of it being up in later hours,tomorrow, 10 days later etc, etc. As you can see we were not even expecting it to be appear at database, and noone that has no knowladge about how datamining works will not notice it too if it was not for me and other followers of datamining to post it…

2 Likes

Appreciate you keeping your eye out. Definitely gave me some hope that we’ll see some sort of release this year.

Well better give a thank to Marlamin really, he is kinda the guy behind all this public datamining stuff.

3 Likes

I mean, I would never have heard about it had you not made your post. I do not follow him… though I may now.

2 Likes

Damn. I look forward to this. I hope this isn’t a virtual ticket goodie and something for the people who preordered it hours after its announcement… Warcraft 3 was my childhood. I plan on supporting anything they do with it

8 Likes

I don’t think it will come before blizzcon.
Still no Night Elf reveal.
Blizzcon is in 3 weeks. They would like to keep an announcment for blizzcon I think.

3 Likes

Quite possible, it might be aimed to be up at Blizzcon, but also can be pulled out of hat just before it at the coming days (as they did with WoW’s 8.3 PTR being up this week)

1 Like

Yes! This is the very kind of an announcement I’ve been hoping for as I lurked these forums at least twice a day! So pumped. :smiley:

6 Likes

@YourArthas is this an official website? Seems like a private Project.
Where is the connection to blizzard?

1 Like

It is a datamining website based on Blizzard’s products but thing is now on everyones Bnet launchers officially and on a Wowhead article too: x_https://www.wowhead.com/news=295587/warcraft-iii-reforged-beta-option-added-to-launcher-beta-near-blizzcon

3 Likes

Absolutely insane! Would you recommend buying the Virtual Ticket if it’s connected to it? Or would it be the betrayal of Blizzard’s betrayal (talking about how we are entitled to experience the Beta for free, not about the previous British Empire colony stuff).

1 Like

No. You really don’t need a beta for a game that you already own and can play THAT badly, just for a graphics upgrade. If there are other things attached to the ticket you want (like skins), then don’t let me stop you. Realistically though, I expect preorders to get beta access.

I feel bad supporting the company but this game is my childhood. It hurts so much.