Reforged Beta Is Now OFFICIAL

Somone managed to download it, 10.4 gbs , he says it is encrypted for now, I’ll take a look at it today and update you if I can do something

3 Likes

Damn man! You are our hero. But didnt you say there was no build?

Found it, it is encrypted for now (I’m trying to open it) can confirm the new variations for creeps(as models):

1. Ancient Hydra
    2)Ancient Wendigo
  2. Arachnathid Deathborer
  3. Arachnathid Warrior

and alot more I’m just looking at them (can’t open them so can’t screenshot them)

5 Likes

Wtf?!
YourArthas gives more info than blizzard^^

6 Likes

It is encrypted but I can confirm there are new Dalaran Buildings, Corpse Of Gul’dan(a new doodad) RuinsTomb asset set ( a new dedicated thing to tomb of sargeras), new Silvermoon doodad set like tombs (I’ll update you more)

11 Likes

I hope they have variations for Campaign heroes! It would seem more important than the creeps lol. Like make Mal’Ganis at least slightly different from the standard Dreadlord.

Also, if they have variations for the creeps, wouldn’t it appear in standard detail too? Since the map editor would have a different model name for them. Same with the new doodads.

No dreadlord variation is found but there is one new Undead ‘folder’ called Fallen King Arthas (probably the hooded one?)

8 Likes

That’s strange, I thought Tichondrius would be considered one at least.

Tich is in ofc, he was in normal game too, Anasterian Sunstrider is in

7 Likes

Finaly!! Are you sure is official?..

I’m sure yes 20 char

You’re a damn Hero YourArthas. Hack that B1tch

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

Emm…excuse me if you somehow you got that information why not post screenshots? Are we just to take your word for it?

Can’t open anything because they are encrypted, just can see the names (also I don’t think showing them here would be a good move, you know official forums)

Wow Arthas, you managed to be a hero for this community :smiley: gratz mate! Keep up!

Ok so where you download it from?

For people that did not believe x_https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1182937398168166400

6 Likes

It looks like the menus for Reforged Beta have been leaked which is likely going to be the official ones. :open_mouth:

I wonder if the music has changed…