Reforged Beta Is Now OFFICIAL

Love is a cruel mistress.

1 Like

“'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”

yeah, Imma call BS on that one chief.

2 Likes

I don’t think this has ever been a thing ever with Blizzard betas.

2 Likes

You think BLizz will give it to you for free when they can milk you for $$$?
Have you learned nothing?

Maybe we get the beta in the next few days/weeks, and the game is released at blizzcon?

2 Likes

Wow! Some good news at last.

1 Like

The WoW classic beta was available for virtual ticket owners last year. Although it was announced that the virtual ticket would include it beforehand and WoW classic also didn’t allow prepurchases.
For me it doesn’t matter anyway since I bought a virtual ticket + spoils of war. :stuck_out_tongue: (inb4 I don’t get beta because it’s completely random who gets it)

3 Likes

I think BETA will be presented at BLIZCON and then BETA download will be available in the official application. For a certain circle of privileged persons
:smile:

1 Like

This is why I always use windows OS. Its just better and PC brand companies priorites Windows first than Mac. Got my virtual ticket and also pre-purchased it last year. Looking forward :smile:

1 Like

Possible, also I find what Triceron said possible too. But with overall success of Classic WoW Beta that was given with virtual ticket last year it is really highly possible to be a virtual ticket goodie, they might announce it at 14th-15th October or even today so we shall probably learn pretty soon

3 Likes

Gamers buy twice, Blizzard wallet edition.

Well, main problem is it works, no matter what we say alot of us will do it just to get beta, but I think ethical move would be giving it to virtual ticket owners AND preorderers that have been waiting for months.

I think we should all who preordered get a BETA acces for our patience. No some Blizzcon ticket only. They had time to prepare servers as good as they could. Remember BETA was expected to be in spring.

7 Likes

I think the same but they might use it to get more virtual ticket buyers from a business perspective it benefits them greatly but consensus would be preorderers getting the beta no matter what(my opinion)

betas usually runs for a few months. it could arrived early next year though.

Can not, the date is set to be in 2019 so it can at max run one month.

3 Likes

a december 31 date is a placeholder date. it was used for kingdom hearts 3 as well with possibility to pre-order.

It is a preorder date to say ‘it will be released at 2019’, though I know that you are a moron and will not understand it, live in your imaginary world and do not reply further.

2 Likes

i will not be silenced.

1 Like

Live in your imaginary world, schizophrenic