Pre-purchase Access to Classic

You are trying to convince us that we can play Warcraft 3 classic when Warcraft 3 reforged comes out, if we already own Warcraft 3. We already searched for days but didn’t find anything relatable to that! If you don’t want to prove and search for long interviews then why are you still trying to argue with us?

guilty until proven innocent… typical…

Wait a few hours, if I have time, I will interview interviews if you do not want to and prove it to you.

Thank you very much because the link you gave me doesn’t prove I can play Warcraft 3 classic because it was posted in November second while Warcraft 3 reforged was introduced to the fanbase in Blizzcon at 1:30 am in the morning CET in November 3rd so your polygon doesn’t know the truth!

https://blizzcon.com/de-de/schedule#sat-nov-3

If you want to prove you’re right then please post reliable links. Look I know you don’t mean it in a bad way. And I certainly don’t mean it in a bad way either. I just don’t want Blizzard to turn like other publishers who doesn’t care about their fan base but just for their money

Dude, they start opening ceremony (and they announced wacraft3 Reforged on that ceremony in the end, I watched it myself …) at 7 PM CET and they post it at Nov 2, 2018, 11:23pm EDT . EDT is -5 so they have more then 8 hours to make interview and post it…

Please look for some information in google before you say something because I can give you 3 other websites that write the same about Warcraft.

But you will tell me that it may be a conspiracy … Everyone is lying and the earth is flat.

2 Likes
https://www.pcgamer.com/warcraft-3-reforged-includes-the-frozen-throne-multiplayer-will-be-compatible-with-the-original/

“Because they are based on the same engine, that allows people with the normal version of Warcraft 3, non-Reforged, to play with those who have the Reforged version,” said Scipione.

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/warcraft-iii-reforged-what-we-know-so-far.309826/?fbclid=IwAR2MPAZnzBKMihA4IAK4jaOG5wrGB2nW2Q8TflqfYNi9ksSJ292oLhIMNLI

"

• Players who own the original Warcraft 3 will be able to play against those who own Warcraft 3: Reforged, and vice versa.
  • Players can switch back and forth between the old graphics and the new ones.
    "
2 Likes

We will see who’s right in the end when Warcraft 3 reforged comes out and if I am able to play Warcraft 3 classic or not, when I don’t purchase Warcraft 3 reforged but already have Warcraft 3 classic. Even though I hope you’re right and I not. I don’t want to be the one who’s right but I fear the day Warcraft 3 reforged comes out and I can’t play Warcraft 3 anymore unless I buy the remastered version

You have nothing to be afraid of, I’ve already shown you 3 information that warcraft will be compatible, and no one has yet shown that the blizzard said that you will not be able to play it after the release …

3 Likes

Like I said. I really hope you’re right and they are standing by their word

My hope is that Warcraft III Classic won’t come out for free. A few months ago was the time my WC3 didn’t work anymore. After a discussion with the support they told me i should buy a new key. At this time they knew already that Warcraft III Reforged was in work.
If Warcraft III came out for free it told me that they only want my money!

2 Likes

He is right.

3 Likes

Thx for that, you make my day

3 Likes

His question wasn’t answered with this interview^^ I understand it so:
He wanna know if you can play Classic without buying Reforged. In this Interview they say you can crossover from both of them. They didn’t answer if you can start Classic without buy Reforged. I think it would be the same as SC. You only need to register your WC3 Key on your Account.

So just to get it clear: if I preorder Reforged on 1st of December, i will also get WC3 classic right away? I didnt preorder yet, because if I do, I want to be able to play Classic right now. And thus it is not avaible at the moment, I refrain from preordering.

2 Likes

So, the lack of clarity in regards to changes being made to Classic and because it seems like there will be no access to an unadulterated Classic, I just refunded my pre-purchase as it was the only reason I was buying RF at all and the only reason I will buy it again is if I can be certain that the original WC3 will still be part of the package, and that the version provided isn’t the ‘updated’ one.

Thank’s Classic team, looking forward to what’s coming!

A question I have is more, WHY should I prepurchase Reforged?
Yes we get classic when we prepurchaes WC3: Reforged, but I have owned that game since its original release… Heck everyone I know who owns a computer and calls them selves a gamer owns WC3, so it’s pretty useless to gain an extra CD-key.
So… If you want me/us to prepurchase, then what is our “cookie” for it?
Do we get a mount in WoW? No.
Do we get a card back for Heartstone? No…
Do we get anything for your other titles? No…
(we can go buy the “Soils of war”-edition for that…)
Come on Blizzard, you can do better then that! At least give us something or give us a discount on the game if you want people to prepurchaes it from you.

If you want cookies to go with your game then you already know what to do…

But he might be right. It think that it would be kind of nice thing to have something special for those who already had original w3 before annoucement of reforged. It could be anything (e.g. one more skin for free) to long term fans of w3 :slight_smile: But for me, the face that they are making reforged is a big reward itself for me so I do not care that much :smiley:

1 Like

You can’t ask for a discount for a game which released 15 years ago dude.

And as Lightshackle said, there is already an edition with bonuses for other Blizzard games … and it’s already mine ! \o/

1 Like