Pre-purchase Access to Classic

What about those who already own Warcraft 3? I don’t want to play Warcraft 3 reforged. I want to play Warcraft 3 classic. Do I have to pay for Warcraft 3 reforged in order to play Warcraft 3 classic again although I already paid for Warcraft 3 classic? Do I really have to do this?

2 Likes

Warcraft III… For me, it’s looks like you bypassing important messages.
Where are the information about Warcraft III Reforged? Most important questions:

1. You can play Classic and Reforged when you pay 30€… But what you didn’t answered is… What is with players which already buyed Warcraft III years ago. Do we need to buy Reforged that we can play Classic?
  2. Servers… I think it is not too farfetched when I say that Warcraft III was kept alive from the online Community and the servers: BK, ENT, DE, CHS and many more. Reforged is good for players which wanna play Warcraft with an overhaul… But you don’t lost a single word about the Servers.
  3. Let’s assume that u want that players which already owned Warcraft III should pay one more time (for Reforged) to play Warcraft III Classic. Gives you these players a reduced price or should they pay the whole price? I mean players which never played or let me say owned Warcraft III payed 30€ for Classic + Reforged… The rest payed 30€ for Reforged.
  4. Will we get more updates in the future, or is this just the purpose that Warcraft III does not die?

My idea of ​​what a new Warcraft should have looked like:

1. Gives the story players what they want. Do not remaster Warcraft III… Start working on “Warcraft - Random Name”. This game includes Warcraft I-III.
    You can work for more story that is hard to deliver in World of Warcraft. Make Addons for Side Stories that u’ve never told. It is hard to make Warcraft IV (I > II > III > WoW Classic). With the fact that World of Warcraft has a comples Story you can start to work over World of Warcraft in Warcraft.
    Then you have 2 Games that are still in develope over years with no end. MMORPG is a genre that doesn’t fit to all players. With Warcraft you give the players the chance to learn the whole story without playing World of Warcraft.
  2. Gives the Servers the option to host their own servers. BK and ENT has one of the biggest Communities. When they get the option to change easier from Warcraft III to Reforged (or Warcraft - Random Name) you gave them a reason to goes over.

That was all what i have to say… Do not look that short and give us a simple remastered version. Warcraft has a big potential.
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy”

2 Likes

What are you talking about? I bought Warcraft3 a very long time ago and I can download it and play it normally.

If you do not want to pay 30€, don’t pay.
No one tells you to buy reforged because you can still enjoy your classic

If someone has not bought Warcraft for 16 years, he probably is not in a hurry to buy a classic today. Besides, why buy a classic now that you can buy reforged and have RoC and TFT in one. And with classics graphics if someone wants to play it so much …

In addition, don’t act like children. You have Warcraft3 for 16 years, what do you expect in return? For 16 years you enjoy this game and now for some reason everyone is waiting for some kind of bonus … Bonus is for those who want to play a great reforged game but have never had the opportunity to get to know the Warcraft storyline, that’s why Blizzard shares it …

3 Likes

You don’t get the point of it: Not everyone wants to buy a remastered version. Warcraft 3 is as good as it is already and the remastered version is just an unnecessary update in my opinion which I didn’t even ask for. Why should I purchase Warcraft 3 reforged if I don’t even want to play Warcraft 3 classic. What of those who already own Warcraft 3 classic and want to stay classic but have to buy reforged in order to play classic although they already own classic? This is just unfair and greedy!

You would like to buy a reforged because it will contain in itself classic W3
and you will be able to play only the classic version without any problem
and it costs less. In addition, you will be able to run it directly from battlenet.

I do not understand why you should buy more expensive versions, and you still have to install two separate ROC and TFT games, as in a lower price you can buy reforged and have two in one.

You don’t need to buy reforged if you have classic…
You can play without a problem.

1 Like

haha if you dont even play so whats your problem?
Are you complaining just to complain?

1 Like

Don’t you get it?? We already have Warcraft 3 classic and we don’t want to pay extra money for a game I already own! And I’m not going to buy Warcraft 3 reforged in order to play classic. I ALREADY BOUGHT Warcraft 3 years ago! Why can’t you understand that? smh

Dude, you don’t get it,
You do not have to buy anything! You will be able to play your classic with no obstacles !!!

Everything will be compatible.

1 Like

Dude did you use drugs or are you dense? I am complaining because I am afraid I can’t access a game I already own unless I buy the remastered version! Wtf is hard to understand about that??
I am just afraid that I have to buy the remastered version so I can play Warcraft 3 classic although I already own Warcraft 3 classic. It’s really that simple. The devs didn’t say that it’s compatible! I fear that I have to buy Warcraft 3 reforged in order to play Warcraft 3 classic although I already have Warcraft 3 classic and I don’t want to buy Warcraft 3 reforged!

How can’t you access game if I can? Also every streamer and guys on youtube also can play their games? So maybe problem is somewhere else?

1 Like

Right now I can access the game but what if when Warcraft 3 Reforged comes out and the day of the release I can’t access it anymore? What if I can’t access Warcraft 3 Classic anymore unless I buy Warcraft 3 reforged?

In each interview, Blizzard repeats that the game will have compatibility and everyone will be able to play with people with reforged and classic … Just look for some information before you start spam and hate.

5 Likes

I hope you say the truth. We didn’t find anything about that. But we will know the truth on the day when the game comes out if I can access Warcraft 3 classic or not!
But if I can’t access Warcraft 3 classic anymore when Warcraft 3 reforges is available just because I don’t have Warcraft 3 reforged then it means that the people of Blizzard became too greedy!

Show me the link please

I don’t know about Zultek but please MaxeN:
Show me your link that Blizzard told us that we can play Warcraft 3 classic if we own Warcraft 3 classic even if we don’t have Warcraft 3 Reforged, on the day Warcraft 3 Reforged comes out! Please show me:

Polygon
Quote:
“During an interview at BlizzCon 2018, Blizzard’s Brian Souza and Pete Stillwell explained that players who own the original Warcraft 3 will be able to play against those who own Warcraft 3: Reforged , and vice versa. Maps and other community created content made in the original Warcraft 3 are also compatible with Reforged .”

4 Likes

With URL please. Everyone can write that!

https://www.polygon.com/blizzcon/2018/11/2/18057924/warcraft-3-reforged-classic-compatibility-blizzcon

I do not want to search long interviews right now to prove my case, read it myself, look for it, do something in that direction, and do not wait for ready answers

4 Likes

Stop trolling now or i report you…

Start doing something to confirm your words, and if not, I would like to report you as a confusing user

2 Likes