Played it. Liked it

There’s absolutely everything good with Reforged
They deliver all they promised
They did a fantastic job with new visuals

But people are too dumb to understand it

1 Like

They didn’t, at least not for now, i only hope they add everything they promised us in the next months

Again,They deliver all they promised

All of that. And it was amazing!

1 Like

I wish that was true

Quote anything from this video that wasn’t deliver

One of the weird things in this thread is all the Blizzard apologists seem to communicate in very broken English. That’s honestly a little bit suspect… >_>

Maybe it’s because I’m not a native American?

You know, you really need to stop taking it so personally that people are not happy with this game. Go play it, have fun and quit trying to justify liking something. It’s fine.

It’s getting a little bit weird at this point… I kinda hope Blizz really DID pay you. Otherwise, this is just kind of weird.

I’m here to defend a nice product you’re killing
I’m here to treat you like you treat this game and this company
I’m here to help this game get what it deserved

2 Likes

Hyperbole? you either blind or you just enjoy bad games and services. Also it seems that you enjoy been lied to.

Hey they have the right to like it though.
Some people love Candy Crush, GoT Season 8 or beating their meat with faeces, let them be ! :wink:

Again,what part of this 3 month old video is lie? It’s not their fault that you’re thinking so slow and cant understand what they promised

1 Like

Why did I rate this game 0?

• I was forced to upgrade to reforged, although I didn’t buy it
  • I can’t reinstall the classic version
  • Ranked game functionality has been removed
  • player profiles have been removed
  • I lost my friends list
  • no clans
  • the custom games and custom campaings library has been removed from the disk
  • there is no LAN game option (we play like that every week with my son, we have a poor internet connection, friends with their laptop often visit us, then we play various custom games together, eat popcorn, drink whiskey, talk, remember)

Unfortunately, all this is currently not possible. We just don’t have our beloved game anymore.
Why all functionalities were not left unchanged as in the StarCraft remaster?

Better graphics? It doesn’t matter to us. Better models? It doesn’t matter to us.

1 Like

I believe you can reinstall the old client and continue to play LAN, as long as you keep your game from updating automaticaly to Reforged client. Look for threads about this

there is no classic installer anymore bro, all of us, my firends, son and i was forced to update, so we have nothing to prevent against update : ))) losts all custom maps, so i dont need LAN option couse for what if no maps to play…. : )))

I know brother
However you can download lots of custom maps on the Internet, like the Epic War website and play them again on the old client.
For now that’s all we have.

Edit : You can download the installer from blizz website

or go back to 1.27 and play in rubattle

i just cheked… True it is installer in my profile in classic games, but it is starting reforged

I think uninstall and reinstall clean with the old installer.
Then launch directly the game .exe, not the launcher which will bring you back to Reforged
There are several threads about this :
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/for-those-who-want-to-play-classic-warcraft-3/15598