Played it. Liked it

only new models witch do look sht with low fps animations, everything else promised they failed to deliver, and stripped down and broke every funtionality the old client had.

And 30$ (minimum) for a minor graphical update is a rip off frankly.

Luckily, Blizzard already stated that they are going to add it later.

orrly? where they said that o.o?

Does it really matter? My stance is that it should have been there at launch.

yeah thats for sureā€¦
but i never read they said they bring it back anywhere?
since launch there is not a single bluepost about anything?
they just shut off community support completely so i wonder where this guy got his information from?

I just donā€™t know how people can defend 30$ for a minor graphical remaster. Look how much aoe2 cost and it had more then just updated graphics.

$30 is 30 Hearthstone packs

Yea, I like it a lot to. There are a lot of missing features like profile and ladder system with automatic tournaments etc. but I think it will come later. Still I like playing warcraft reforged and looking forward to see the future updates.
Anyway why is your post hidden ?

Just got dropped from a Versus game. First time this happened. Saw something about something detected for a split second. What gives?

It shows how childish you are. ā€œITā€™S NOT THERE SO IM DONE! WAAAAAAA!!! I AM JUST GOING TO LINGER ON THE FORUMS TO POSTURE REEEEEEEEEE!!!ā€

Get outta here kid.

bunch of low standard casuals who okay with everything Activision had to throw at them. This is why we dont get anything really good in recent years

1 Like

Now it has 0.6 user score in metacritic

Blizzard gave us an amazing remaster with a lot of new features

1 Like

Because community acts like a selfish idiots and ruining a good game
They deliver all they promised in their latests news. Donā€™t like it? Good,go away and stop being toxic and annoy people who enjouing it

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s Activision Blizzard

Thatā€™s Blizzard. Only a fool calls it Activision Blizzard and doesnā€™t see the difference between them.
They did a good job,they deliver something more than a remaster - they bring new characters,maps and WoW accurate moments

Just beat the human campaign, and I have to say that it was fun. Though there are a few pathing bugs that annoy me to no end.

And it feels like they made the missions easier is it just me?

I just hope that they patch in the promised 4+ hour content that they said would be in the game.

Would be cool to play the game and later do a playthough again with the added content

1 Like

how much is activision paying you to shill for them?

1 Like

If giving me an amazing experience in most of their games counts as paying - They pay me with Reforged,WoW,Hearthstone,Overwatch and HotS
They decerved my love with their art and not yet dissapointed me
Reforged in itā€™s current state is what I was prepared since Blizzcon - A good remaster with a lot of fresh details
New Silvermoon,Stratholme and Dalaran looks so freaking goodā€¦

2 Likes

To all the blizzard shills/employees in this thread: your checks are in the mail.