OMG! I can go back to Classic TFT now. Everyone Come read! :D :)

people are just upset try not to take it personally imo

1 Like

I dont receive misinformation well, i apologize. enjoy your forums. the rage comes from blizzard destroying this 15 yr old legendary vintage game. and all the troll blizzbots saying wc3 reforged is fine, and theres nothign wrong, are annoying as it gets. they are paid shills obviously. the classic version is dead and PTR is the only hope left

4 Likes

Yea i understand i was there too when it all started, but i know they will fix this game tho, i’m entirely sure that they will add Ladder, Profile & Stats, a working single player with custom capabilities aswel as achievements and whatnot.

At least that’s what I personally hope for… And yea no problem.

yeah my bad i thought you werre a blizzbot but clearly your one of us lol. this is like my 5th account they have banned me for my opinion only every time. all the bad vibes comes from blizzard and their actions. hope i didnt bug you out or hurt your feelings bro!!!

I figure if they even had it close to ready (the ladders profiles n stats and competitive matchmaking) then every1 would have already gotten it. this game was delayed 2 months already from its release, and is incredibly broken. 2 more months before Deforged players get matchmaking? I say longer

This thread needs a pinning.

As to working on WC4; Why? They haven’t finished violating the corpse of WoW yet. Actually. The entirety of BfA would have been better used as the start to WC4 than for WoW.

They only hurt my ego bro, because i thought this would have been a great remake, i mean they did some great things but so much is just missing and bugged, it’s bad.

< Anyways here’s my take on it all >

Wow this is really useful thanks.

1 Like

PTR is the only saving grace for my fandom of this game now. I liked the vintage nostalgic feel. the crappy graphics. all of the games nowdays are so terrible, loot grind, experience 4 unlocks, pay to win, and other garbage Dev tactics to make $$$… this game was pure in its existence, a skill based game, you get better over time, and still will find trouble in some games because someone used a different strategy.

i cant believe the new version lags so bad its unplayable. i was able to play this game on b!net over my phone connection’s mobile hotspot years ago when i couldnt afford internet ISP.

this was one of the games that LITERALLY STARTED the online competitive matchmaking scene, and ladders.

yet the new Deforged somehow forget to add that part after delaying it for 2 months already. Ive seen pre orders fail, but this was literally one of the worst ever. perfect example of why to never pre order anything that hasnt been released yet. scam tactics

I just verified it and it works

1 Like

guys dont talk to loud about this, pssst.
you know what happend if you talk to loud about something that can hurt selling reforged.

1 Like

it works, thank you so much

2 Likes

I doubt it at this point.
That’s like replacing an old, perfectly functional stove with a new prettier version of the same model that’s malfunctioning and fixing it only after the house has been burned down while you tried to get back to the usual business of making pancakes.
AND THE PANCAKES TASTED BAD & OILY!

come on, guys, We need more players know this and make ptr works.

I wonder how long this will work. Modern Blizzard has become notorious for: Fun detected --> Fun removed

6 Likes

Calling all custom gamers; heed this thread and move back to PTR servers!

1 Like

Can’t you roll back to 1.27b or w/e and use netease servers too?

Bound to be some pirate bnet that’ll pop up in a bit as well.

1 Like

I hope they realize what they’ve done and take a step backwards.

So I bought Reforged to be able to play TFT again (lost my CDs). However, I didn’t get a CD key of any sorts. So when installing PTR it asks me for a CD key I do not longer have. I guess I’m f-ed then? Blizzard f-ed me…