OMG! I can go back to Classic TFT now. Everyone Come read! :D :)

few people now because not many people know about it now let others know when it can be like a new server until reforge is fixed or blizzard kills the servers

1 Like

yes
only roc cd

1 Like

god bless you son

1 Like

you can add people as friends? like people did add me after playing wc3reforged with them.

It works perfectly, thank you so much! now let’s hope more people read this thread and try to get back to normal our classic bnet.

1 Like

Apparently alot of people don’t know this? Which is very sad…

If you bought Reforged, you can play both Classic WC3 RoC and WC3 TFT.
All you do is go to Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment

You don’t have to download the public test realm tho, you can just download the regular game.

Im playing on PTR rn. Thanks

1 Like

People please don’t play on the PTR, it’s empty!
Just get yourselves on the normal servers already!

how can i do that?

Bless the mods for leaving this up.

Bless them. And bless you.

Is this “fix” free from the EULA of the new WC3:Reforged?

You mean using Warcraft-III-Setup?
Won’t it just immediately update you to Reforged version?

2 Likes

hey jaymexxu, stupid blizz bot. we dont want the new deforged. we like our classic PTR. we dont want the new battle.net. BYE

3 Likes

You don’t seem to be on to anything when i’m saying download the regular game, not the PTR, just classic TFT, which is also right there in that list…

and update it to reforged? thats what ur telling ppl? did u miss the entire point of this post? we are on the PTR version (the only classic version left)

1 Like

Pretty much like this!

that doesnt work. only for offline use? we want classic bnet

1 Like

can’t get the other ones to launch they just hang on bnet launcher, only ptr one works at the moment

1 Like

yeah this guy is freakin ignorant as heck. i just downloaded that …exe and the first thing it does is try to get you to install the garbage spyware “Battlenet App”

Fixed it, yo chill you are the most toxic person i’ve seen on this forum.
I was able to play the regular ones just yesterday, that’s why i thought the guy who made this topic was being ridiculous by going on the PTR. That’s all, so calm your tats, i edited it.