OMG! I can go back to Classic TFT now. Everyone Come read! :D :)

Does this include the campaigns from RoC and TFT? Or is it mp only + custom maps/custom campaigns

its uh, all of it.

i never played the custom games but they seem to be there as well

Nice, thanks.

1 Like

I would expect them to shut it down because that seems to be their intentions, I would guess that they work harder to shut this PTR Realm down faster than they might get to working on the bugs and errors that need fixed in Deforged

There is hope for now tho. all of the sounds are still intact. it felt great. i liked to play a match at night atleast 1 or 2 sometimes more. it was fun lol

you can look up your cd key. copy the file and paste it to a new folder. change it to .txt extension or open it with notepad. it will show you your key. its a .war file i think. if u search online it will come up with better instructions

where do I get a cd key? Lol

Dude, you have restored custom campaign functionality for me!

Plz send address. I need to come and kiss you, you beautiful beautiful person!

(Plz don’t really send address, that would be wrong. I do however love you very very much for this.)

3 Likes

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III Public Test

Hey guys! What url is set in that registry key when you install that working PTR?

I would appreciate if anyone could look that up via regedit

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I can finally play with the classic voices.

2 Likes

why is it only roc? how do I access tft?

I think you can switch to tft in the client right next to the single player button in the main menu.

the new voices are so bad

There is both of them there. In the main menu, next to the option “single player” you’ll see an icon: Arthas is to play TfT version, and Thrall is for RoC version.

1 Like

war3-ptr.classic.blizzard‌.‌com

Thanks man

1 Like

Also, now we can uninstall those 29 gb

2 Likes

haha thank you for so many loves lol. lets enjoy our old game bros.

Anyone online now and wants to try some cg’s? -> /w SamuroPTR

I don’t wish to rain on anyone’s parade, but I don’t think PTR has all the functionality in place. IIRC LAN does not work, for one.

If I’m wrong and PTR works flawlessly, I would be very happy to be wrong.

It works! I love you my man.
Now I can play singleplayer again.
Thanks!

1 Like