OMG! I can go back to Classic TFT now. Everyone Come read! :D :)

yes, but somehow this is bringing back tft only, not sure if they would bring roc back too.

Thank you Aaron, thank you! I’m so relieved to be back in legitimate TFT!!!

Welcome, but we have to let more players know this, otherwise Classic TFT would be dead.

Hopefully they don’t shut it down.

Where do you see RoC? I just installed it and all I get is TFT.

its tft only atm.

you can flip it between roc and tft ingame mate that little icon on the main menu

oh, i didnt know that. i thought its tft only

btw thank you for finding this you are a scholar and a gentleman. now i can at least play custom campaigns offline in the future.

you are really welcome bro. enjoy. this is the game i have been playing since 2003. haha

So they took down old battle.net servers but (maybe by mistake?) left the PublicTestRealm online?

Does ladder works in PTR?
Im not home yet, but im soa hyped if this is true :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

damn you arent joking! someone join my custom game and lets play 2v2 or 3v3 or 4v4 if we can

i dont think ladder works i had to make a new account and there seems to be no stats or anyone on here anyways

i have not tried ladder yet. but yes, everyone has to make new account. so all the records are gone…

I have never once seen this icon in all my years playing this game.

so are we on the same server as the people playing reforged?

whoever i just played 1v1 thank u for the game that just scratched my itch for the past 3 days lol !! good game. soul something. cheers

same good match, haha god im trash at melee been getting fat playing too much orc gladiators dulling my melee edge xD

no worries the necro on graveyard is unfair idk how we both got undead from random lol that map was a weird one too . ive been wanting to play past few days but they broke it :frowning: thankfully this worked!! thank the OP so much lol

every creep i took out gave me +4 rings too i had like 4 of them i was like wtf

No its a PTR server blizzard forgot to shut down.

They propably stumble upon this thread, find the server somewhere and pull the switch soon.

Or maybe it was some honest Dev in there office seeing all this coming and in a heroic act refused to turn it off, so we have a backdoor to discover, who knows.

1 Like