Give us back Warcraft 3 Classic

Right. Naturally, Bliz is going to only have the latest version available.

1.32 is current iirc. I’ve been using 1.30. I saw a few people say that 1.27 is a good one since it doesn’t have any of the Reforged preparation changes in it (whereas 1.30 and 1.32 do have some changes).

Know that you won’t be able to play online. As soon as you connect to Battlenet, it will update to the current version.

k thanks…
hmm does garena or some stuff like that still work? or something new simular

Not sure. I’ve only played the prologue campaign to see if it would let me. Since then, I haven’t been back to it.

Why GOD, WHY DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD 30 GB OF CRAP, TO PLAY MY BELOVED OLD WC3.

1 Like

I don’t see the option to play classic anymore in my blizzard app, where do I go? Or do they need to restore it?

You guys have the solution here OMG! I can go back to Classic TFT now. Everyone Come read! :D :) - #76 by DarkMagician-1749

You just need to download the PTR version and done.
Do it as soon as possible before they delete the PTR client.

1 Like

That’s not a solution though, we need the actual classic client brought back and kept updated alongside Reforged.

i’m more then sure Editor improvements can still be added to classic alongside balancing. so Reforged can be as it is, Classic as it is.

no harm done.

I would be happy if they just gave us clsssic back. Honestly I’d never bash reforged or trash blizz again. Just give us our game back

That’s not how blizzard does things, though. It’s not a solution, but it’s the closest thing we have.

I have been playing wc3 since it came out, and love it still, but reforged is so bad. its crazy i payed money so they could destroy the game. Cant even get a refound. If they not fix this game asap, im never gonna pay for any game blizzard have again and i play host and hs now.

1 Like

Yes please.

I didn’t buy reforged. Don’t upgrade “air quotes” me to some 30gb client for no reason.

2 Likes

giev back nao

Activision Blizzard is the first Company who disable a game from my gaming account.

Activision Blizzard is also the first Company i know who makes it possible to ruin a perfekt working real time strategy game with a simple graphic remaster. And they know its not working but they dont care, just release a under construction produkt …

Just give us back Wc3 Roc + Tft.

At all gamers: we should ask ourself if it makes sense to preorder games for much longer, we still cant trust this developers any more. Dont let you hype from this Companys. They only want your Money

Features removed from classic: Ladder support/ranking , Superior UI imo, Lag protection/waiting for players. Clans, 3D animated portraits, A decent Intro screen,

Know bug caused by this update: Instant loss Campaign classic, Custom map crashes, auto losses in matchmaking.
My respect for Blizzard was built on this game to me they just threw paint on the Mona Lisa
please add this list if you know anymore

1 Like

I had good luck with my Reforged refund request, so I’ve just submitted another for my RoC and TFT purchases, which were essentially deleted.

So right now there is no way to play Frozen Throne? Only Reforged?

PTR exists, better play some with your friends, it might go down in the future. its server is only based on usa though so u might have some ping issues but i don’t think it would be a big deal.

PTR = public test realm.

If you have the disks you can get it back. And just search “Warcraft 3 patches” on google to find the last decent patch.

I just don’t understand why Blizarrd force everyone to update to warcraft 3 reforged. It’s alright to have both. Or they do know Reforged did really awful and if they don’t shutdown classic no one would pay for the Reforged?

1 Like

its still playable