More Playable Races?

The one that Reforged might (and hopefully) really bring some more life to. Even if I’d never really hit the skill level to fully participate, I’d love to watch more.

1 Like

Yeah, I would love to see some proper warcraft 3 e-sports, there isn’t really much for it right now.

So what you’re saying is they shouldn’t make any huge, drastic changes to the already precarious balance of the game by adding another race.

1 Like

Nope, thats what you’re saying I believe

Would wind up kind of conflicting with -

This part.

2 Likes

Conflicting, sure, stopping the chances of it, far from it.

If only there were a tool with which players could make maps to play with each other where standard Warcraft 3 rules didn’t apply. Where balance could either get tossed out the window or at least shoved aside for some more creative elbow room.

1 Like

Nah, i’d much prefer it to be in normal verses games.

Well, guess you’ll just have to cross your fingers yourself then.

Or wait for an entirely new RTS entry in the series.

2 Likes

Well, your entitled to your own opinion

Blizzard could have added a new race in the last 16 years. They could’ve added a new race to Starcraft: Remastered. They could’ve added a new race for Reforged.

It’s less of my opinion and more blatantly obvious, most likely outcome.

Just please don’t start making threads about all your race ideas. We had that once. It was terrible.

2 Likes

They could add a new race for reforged**
Far from blatantly obvious considering we don’t even have a beta for it yet, also thanks for the idea.

Well for starters, it has to be cross-compatible with Warcraft 3 for melee/ladder because it’s going to be the same functionally.

So a new race would kind of throw a wrench into that.

1 Like

Not if they add the race to warcraft 3 as well as reforged :thinking:

With the monetary incentive’s being… what exactly?

I don’t think, on an already vast project like Reforged, they’re going to introduce a new race with new balancing issues and also make it backwards compatible with the old visuals (which will require them to make new models - yes Warcraft 3 models aren’t the most extreme thing but still and particle effects and animate and whatnot). I also don’t think they have anything to gain from this.

See that one is an opinion.

1 Like

Not necessarily new models for something like Murlocs whom already have a fairly fleshed out option playable once in the campaign. Also this brings me back to my previous statement, you’re entitled to your own opinion.

You mean Naga?

Yup (not 10 characters so)

You’d think then that with them being fairly fleshed out with the launch of Frozen Throne they might have done that forever ago, then.

1 Like