More Playable Races?

Yeah I wish, theirs some ‘certain’ :wink: people that would protest against that even though there are many people out there that would love it.

I’m sure other certain people have maybe taken the torch and ran with it somewhere like custom games too.

1 Like

that’s not false

People who want a new race in this game are usually casuals who will either desert the game once the hype is gone or will just continue casually playing team games and custom maps. Should we really give attention to the opinion of those people? Absolutely not. And I’m glad that Blizzard doesn’t. Let people who really take 1vs1 seriously in this game enjoy it without adding any stupid imbalances coming from the whims and whishes of some unstable casuals.

It would be like someone who doesn’t know anything about chess asking there to be more chess pieces and ruining the experience of true chess players. What the hell is wrong with you people??

2 Likes

I’ve been playing the game for the past 10 years, the past few years I have gotten into playing it pretty competitively actually so obviously your assumptions are wrong. I just don’t like having to play the same meta over and over again, adding another race wouldn’t necessarily change the meta but add something I’m sure many people would enjoy in the game. I’m assuming you also play the game fairly competitively and are most likely the toxic part of our community but honestly disregarding the comments even if I were casual seems pretty stupid as over half the people that will buy this game are casual players.

People who say more races would ruin the game balance are rly close minded (to not call them something more specific which would describe them better).

1 Like

They are right.

After seeing so many redesigns to make more units more unique; I’d love to see some Factions.

Let us command Rexxar and an army of Ogres and Orcs!

Let us command Vol’jin and an army of Trolls!

Let us command Cairne and an army of Tauren!

So many more unique Orc units than there used to be. I’d love for an Orc Commander like Grom, Drek’thar or Samuro to command them!

1 Like

What are “factions”? SC2 Co-op Commanders? C&C Generals?

Mostly like Starcraft 2 Co Op.

100% right

1 Like