Lets Be Honest here W3 Needs Story Work

So if I understand correctly, you’re saying Blizzard should retcon W3’s story for the sake of WoW?

Last I checked, W3 came before WoW. No need to retcon anything. Not to mention that it would be an incredibly stupid decision.

2 Likes

relax philosopher man, it’s not that deep bro

Warcraft 3 came before WoW but they’re both part of the overall canon of Warcraft. There have been books that retcon either games entirely or parts of them. It’s a lot bigger of a picture.

1 Like

when i say retcon what i mean is showing that muradin didn’t die, giving jaina and slyvanas bigger role changing models making the landscape correct and adding in characters whole were supposed to be there but were written out because they lacked resources at the time imagine proper high elf and blood elf models and even better the correct look for outland and the black temple that is what i want not hermit Gul Dan #notmyguldan

3 Likes

There are certainly parts which I want retconned, like taking out the Elder Wildkin and replacing with an actual Warden, or changing the goofy model of Drak’thul and Gul’dan.

2 Likes

You have no respect to the eldery young man

3 Likes

Especially to the one of the most unique Orc models that differs alot from all the other ‘regular orc characters’

1 Like

where did you read this lie ? Or, who told you ?

Order is natural, because of the God of Order. You deny Him, follow the Father of lies running toward your doom. If only you could understand what you write and have the veil of lies lifted from your eyes. People into devil worship, paganry in general, occult cults, whoeing, whhen these people open their mouths, pride and stupidity on levels of near-incredibility is when they open the sewer of their hearts.

God loves you and thats why he went on the cross for you, for you to repent :slight_smile: call upon Jesus to save you from the devils who hold you captive. Without God Almighty, Lord God, you are lost for eternity in hell with the devil mocking you for being so stupid to have believed him even one word. Hell in your life is only because of your love of sin. And it is a means for your destruction. Each occultist satan fooled into obeying him, all of them who did not repent and died in their unforgiven sin are burning in hell. Only because they loved darkness more than the Light that is God. The Creator will call each person one day and they will have much to explain for their whole lives, on how they lived. You dont want to be cast away as the wicked to be thrown to the lake of fire with the antichrist, the devil and the false prophet. In the end even the devil will roast. But all those who hate God, who love death, will burn together there with him. Because the devil will the stripped of his powers of deception and others. Sin is an act of stupidity. The more and bigger, the dumber people get. You will come one day before God and He will be asking you if you still want to say that He doesnt exist lol. Do you want that ? It is not God that hates you, it is the devils whispers that tell this. He lies always. He will tell you that you will never get better, that it is hopeless. He is a hopeless case, but until you live and dont accept the mark of the beast you do have the chance to come to Jesus. And then you will know His love. Not the lies that the devil is feeding you, together with his hatred. Dont be stupid, love thy neighbor, have mercy on the other. Seek God, if God sees true interest from you, He wont leave you unnoticed. But the devil will try to make even more hell in your life so as to dissuade you from ever seeking God and His Truth. Then the Truth will set you free. Dont be a coward, dont be fearmongered by the devil and his wicked children, your soul is far more valuable than to be thrown away. To throw it away means to live for the devil, to save it, means, you give it whole to Jesus - you lose yourself to Jesus only to get a New life. New being in God. Stay with God till you die, never deny Him, and you will see the miracles you never imagined. Sometimes with pain. Dont run from it, give it to God, then you will learn love. Not only receive, but give as well. New perspective, true peace. God is really awesome. But when you dont seek Him to know Him, how can you say anything relevant ? You cant. When you will seek God, the devils wannabe friendly face will turn to pure hatred. The game will be up. He will send his slaves after you. But fear them not. God is the judge in the end, so even if the wicked bunched murdered you, you body, your soul goes to God and would join the holy martyrs in heaven for ever. A much better alternative than the hellfire they get if they dont repent.

1 Like

Okay but what does this have to do with Warcraft?

1 Like

Yeah it’s unique, but I still think Gul’dan from Heroes is what he should have looked like in War3, design-wise.

2 Likes

By the light, what in the world (of warcraft) does any of that have to do with weather or not wc3 should be changed to suit the wow players liking?

what in the world is happening lol

Those things are happening the NOT correct (because the source can’t be the one “wrong”) but same landscape as wow landscapes and such… I wouldn’t have a problem with that honestly, but changing lore in order to fit wow will have its own plot holes because wow is full with that… So instead of making a mess they should leave it like that

It won’t be so World of Warcraft has its own plot holes fixed.

It’ll be so Warcraft does. It just so happens that World of Warcraft is the primary platform for delivering the series’ lore with novels/books being the runner-up.

1 Like

Main thing is both Muradin and Illidan died in Warcraft III, Jaina and Sylvanas were not going to have bigger roles cause they are side characters to the story and all of those did not happen because of lack of resources , all those happened because it was the real lore they wrote (without Christie the SJW Golden) until WoW needed excuses to use WC3 characters in it, and WoW had incorrect landscapes they failed to make the landscapes that were shown to us already in WC3, so not that WC3 needs ‘retcons’ instead WoW needs ‘corrections’ since their design faults were not in WC3. Black Citidel(It is not named Black Temple again WoW failed to read the name) is not green, just like Outland it is red, Gul’dan and Stromreaver’s are hermits that looked for Tomb Of Sargeras and they got stuck there.

This reply is to @Profile - Brogaming-11330 - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums not Sylvos

1 Like

Excuses such as… World of Warcraft continuing the universe, ah yes.

I mean if we want to go with this route, Warcraft 3 also had incorrect landscapes from what we were shown in Warcraft 2.

1 Like

Retail wow players wanting to change warcraft 3 to fit wow are the cancer of the community, all of you have ever and will continue to be cancer that plights this game, I’m actually tired to the point of where I’m using you as a way to vent myself.

If you make a map based on Azeroth and somehow a zone looks good but isn’t exactly like it is on wow, it’s somehow “trash” to them, Guess what kid, Wow isn’t a 1/1 recreation of Azeroth EITHER, every city and town you see has to be at least 10 or 50 times bigger to resemble a real one, as it is is just a scaled down model of the real Azeroth, and another thing, a lot of the zones in wow aren’t final either, they’re just done in that way to fit wow, between wc2 and 3 check Stratholme, they’re completely different cities, same in wow, Azeroth is an abstraction that is brought to life differently on different games, nothing is set to stone because the games originated from the RTS franchise, not the MMO, so stop crying about the game which has a great story and compare it to the trash that retail wow is, worst is that the developers are trying to force in their agenda to the rest of the franchise by killing characters left and right and now trying to retcon warcraft 3 events via the garbage book that Arthas Rise of the lich king is.

3 Likes

What do you mean ‘now’? Warcraft 3 retcons have been happening since 2004. It’s old news at this point.

1 Like

Don’t worry soon you’ll realize is the Same three faces here defending blizzard just speak your mind boys… :joy::blush:

1 Like

Dude, the decision to pander to WoW fans is not the community’s decision.

We’re all stuck with the same Reforged. You can choose to accept it or continue to be a whiny B, but don’t blame it on ‘wow players wanting to change’ anything. That decision is on Blizzard, not the fans.

Blizzard is solely responsible for this mess.

1 Like

Now, now, let them rage against the filthy wow mains.

Because at the end of the day, deep down they all want those retcons, weather or not they have any effect on blizzards decisions is irrelevant.

They want it changed to how they like.
They don’t care about the original because it doesn’t fit with the game they actually play.
For some it’s just not graphically appealing enough for their spoiled and ruined eyes. For others it’s just to “problematic” for their college addled minds
and some just genuinely believe that wow is superior in every conceivable way.
They look down on us as being stuck in the past, and as being completely irrelevant.
They are in every sense of the word, the enemy.

Actual players of the game be damned in their eyes, so long as they get their way.

1 Like