I've paid for a Remake Not a reskin

Honestly I am also really disappointed. I was excited about new fleshed out campaign.
i would buy even reskin. I am big fan of W3. However this is kinda low blow after their promises.

Also I agree that purist community was probably not main factor of this cut.

I was so excited about the new cutscenes. That was thew main reason to buy the game. I don`t want the old look from above.

Now 30€ for it? Never. I don`t buy it.

2 Likes

yeh i agree i was excited for the new campaign

tho i was gonna buy it even if it was a reskin but they kind of blow up their promises and now people are refunding witch make sense

if you go on main site it tells 4 hours of reforged cutscenes and that doesnt going to happen

In my case it’s the same. I wanted this game beacause of “new” campaign and cutscenes. If I would like to play original campaign, I have a classic w3 for this. “Purist” are really brain-dead… 30 Euro for reskin and duel between Arthas and Ilidan? No thanks.

4 Likes

I hope the game look like as shown in last year in The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018

2 Likes

Who says that they’ll buy it. Maybe they just want to “save” us from the evil Pixels

Lie

lie

lie

1 Like

Actually is true english will have The Old voice audio and The rest of The languages get The new one.

The campaign receive 8 maps “Reforged” geograficaly but is The same Quests and nothing more. Golden wanna implement The new lore of her book and give more scene to Sylvanas and Jaina but they scrap it. so it will be Warcraft 3 campaign with better skin and better angle. They even give us a screenshot at blizzcon of The Cutescene of Medivh that watch thrall flee with human ship. I save that screen and i play Wc3 for make a comparison: is literally The same scene with better skin and a better angle.

If they Think this is “Reforged Cutescene” i can almoust immagine The “Hard Work” The put it for make it.

And before someone say “but blizzard at least made this amazing skin” they are not blizzard work but are from Lemon Sky studio. They spend a lot of time in try to improve The cross from Wc3 Classic and Reforged because at realease they need to be The same and you can play with Reforged people even with The Classic one.

The only Cutescene they actually state they remade it is Arthas vs Illidan but they already state that this was a thing they want to do from 2003 because at The time they don’t have The resourse to make it like they want it (in TFT you Think illidan died by Arthas but even in 2003 they state “No, illidan was Alive and Saw Arthas became The lich king”)

2 Likes

Where do people know about this from? The actual graphics are so disappointing :frowning:

1 Like

so what are the old female demon hunter voices, then?

You’ve paid for Warcraft 3 reforged, not for Warcraft 4

their own heads. They imagine things and spread rumours.

Besides the fact that this is now just an overpriced Reskin i’m afraif in germany we will get the translations that ruined all immersion, the BC localisation…with translated hero and city names. I dont want to play as Illidan Sturmgrimm and Jaina Prachtmeer. :frowning:

3 Likes

Ich bin relativ sicher, dass man zur Not im BattleNet die Region ändern und dann die englische Version spielen kann.

Thats one of the point that made me forget the title at all, and finally come back to search some info about it, because WoW is utterly trash for me in the Lore aspect, very poor shonen writting and lack of soul.

If they make Nelfs War3 being nelfs from war3 I ll absolutely buy the game

Btw remake is not reimagining, look at resident evil 1 true remake, one of the few that are absolutely well done and respectful to the definition.

The Game needs the Graphics of The Culling Demo from Blizzcon2018! Now this game beta 2019 just look like a re-skin of old Warcraft 3 but with models and houses updated. The actual situation of this 2019 beta is so disappointing :frowning:

5 Likes

I guess 2018 Demo looks much better in term of terrain and other because it use new engine but at the end reforge use the same OLD engine as WC3 classic cuz the custom mapmaker cry about they cant port their old map to reforge if it use new engine, so reforge use old engine and because of that, we cant have many new feature cuz reforge use old engine, one of the most simple thing that cant available in reforge because it use old engine is reforge cant have voice chat and many others feature too.

1 Like

We are going to pay 30$ for just a re-skin? NO

xhttps://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-iii-rebirth
There is a good HD reskin and is completely free.

1 Like

I paid for a reskin not “legolas the videogame”

I thought the performance of everything was going to be better. Some things that were just flaws of the time at 2003 and was forced because of the times, was not going to be in WC3R. Quality of life things like a timer for build times and game time. Easier control groups, etc. New skills and patch updates like SC2. The game is literally just a reskin. There is nothing “reforged” about it.

Warcraft 3 is great, and I’ll still play it, I bought SC2 skins and like WC3. But modernizing it and making it a different game seemed to be the smarter thing to do in lieu of a WC4 that probably won’t ever happen for a long, long time if ever. Set up WC3 to eventually have a WC4 storyline, maybe some alternate universe storyline given the time travel bs WoW lore. That would all make sense.

1 Like

For war4 to happen they need to erase from their memories WoW story and lore and just work on war3. WoW lore doesnt make any sense.

1 Like

That is what are missing now in the 2019 beta!