I've paid for a Remake Not a reskin

I guess 2018 Demo looks much better in term of terrain and other because it use new engine but at the end reforge use the same OLD engine as WC3 classic cuz the custom mapmaker cry about they cant port their old map to reforge if it use new engine, so reforge use old engine and because of that, we cant have many new feature cuz reforge use old engine, one of the most simple thing that cant available in reforge because it use old engine is reforge cant have voice chat and many others feature too.

1 Like

We are going to pay 30$ for just a re-skin? NO

xhttps://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-iii-rebirth
There is a good HD reskin and is completely free.

1 Like

I paid for a reskin not “legolas the videogame”

I thought the performance of everything was going to be better. Some things that were just flaws of the time at 2003 and was forced because of the times, was not going to be in WC3R. Quality of life things like a timer for build times and game time. Easier control groups, etc. New skills and patch updates like SC2. The game is literally just a reskin. There is nothing “reforged” about it.

Warcraft 3 is great, and I’ll still play it, I bought SC2 skins and like WC3. But modernizing it and making it a different game seemed to be the smarter thing to do in lieu of a WC4 that probably won’t ever happen for a long, long time if ever. Set up WC3 to eventually have a WC4 storyline, maybe some alternate universe storyline given the time travel bs WoW lore. That would all make sense.

1 Like

For war4 to happen they need to erase from their memories WoW story and lore and just work on war3. WoW lore doesnt make any sense.

1 Like

That is what are missing now in the 2019 beta!

A option idea to customize in the game colors,saturation,brightness will be good too, people will like that i think :slight_smile:

1 Like

You think too much.

Its a good idea, this will be a fix solution! Lets wait them approve :smiley:

Excuse but you gave payed for a reFORGED. More likely REMASTERED and not a total reMAKE.

The rest were just very high expectations and hopes. But don’t worry I have these sometimes too. And most of the I get disappointed regarding games like DA2, DA:I and ME:Andromeda

1 Like

Blizzard should give the option to toggle on/off new/old for people who don’t want the reforged cinematics and/or wow themed campaigns, they can keep the old style while the rest of the players will use the new reforged cinematics/ui/campaign etc. I am confident that 99% of players will use the reforged version and i believe the people who complain about the changes they are trying to damage the reforged version and the game than to actually make it work as a good game for 2020. Most of the people who heard about Blizzard not keeping their promise they have cancelled their preorder and some others didn’t even bother to buy it when they have heard the bad news of cuts.

5 Likes

The game needs everything that was promised in the announce! Is that i said before…
And everything too of the modern graphics look that was shown in the last year gameplay from demo!..
And now seems many things is going away… :cry:

4 Likes

If anyone thinks there’s a problem with the OP you’re a baby and you can play the old game. Your opinion is void because of your ability to do so.

I was so excited for this game and now it’s NOTHING. Everything in this world has to claw your heart open, tease it, and crush it.

3 Likes

We want the promised content shown in the last year! Please!

5 Likes

They shown magnificent contents on the trailer! Please give more time to the game to receive the promised content!

2 Likes

I agree with you, i don’t want a reskin. I loved to hear that they plan to do some new campaign that was the selling point for me.
Did we get any reaction from blizz that they should deliver what they promised!!!

2 Likes

If the only reason you’re unsatisfied is because they kept the original voice actors then your entire complaint surmounts to an incredibly petty rant. They can still add additional content with the original voice actors.

1 Like

These aren’t lies though. They said they were redoing voicelines for example, and now have backpeddled. I played reforged at Blizzcon, there are no new voices, they are the same as the old version.

And they have confirmed that there will be no new content/content editing to fit with WoW.

2 Likes

well said son, well said

This is really possible? What is the source or who said that?