Having a Female Death Knight model is bad why?

ruh roh raggy

I would want a male and female model for everything. :slight_smile:
More models are always better for me. :smiley:

Lol this huge sh1tstorm. All because of a female skin. Way to show what a great community this is :laughing:

I love the female death knight and demon hunters. :smiley: I don’t know why people are complain about the models. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :expressionless: I guess that’s just them but idc what other thinks.

Then where the hell is the male DK model and icon? We should have had those by now.

It’s not a skin, it’s a replacement.

4 Likes

We should have had plenty of things by now, doesn’t mean the game is done does it?

My point is simple - Blizzard has said it is an option. If the DK remains a female at release, then complain away, as that is warranted. But anything in beta that is subject to change and updates and additions? No reason to worry. Blizzard already knows about it, they are listening even if they aren’t responding, and this is not something that is unheard of, it’s literally been spammed about for many days before and after Blizzcon.

I mean this is like asking where is the Night Elf Mystic from the campaign since we haven’t seen his model or icon datamined yet. We simply don’t know if it’s in the game yet, period.

I mean even now the game files and randomization is in place so that a male DK pops up using Arthas as a proxy. This, on top of talks about gender being a randomized option, should be a good indication that it’s not staying as we see it in the beta.

:thinking:

Prove me wrong then. Show me something direct from Blizzard (and it has to be Blizzard, not Grubby) that says we’re going to get male DKs and DHs that aren’t Arthas or Illidan for melee.

I’ll wait.

2 Likes

That’s your job, not ours.

You want proof, go find it. I mean what are you gonna do even when you find proof? You’re just gonna wave it away like it was Blizzard’s fault for not communicating it clearly anyways.

No one who asks for proof is actually looking for facts that will change their minds. They ask to give their arguments more outward credibility in being undeniable. Yet the opposite exists; the argument isn’t sustainable because there is no proof that Blizzard is confirmed to make the DK permanently female-only either, so there’s absolutely no reason to jump to that conclusion outside of causation = correlation fallacy.

This entire ‘problem’ is based on ‘what we see is what we get’; and for that matter you can create anything to argue.

For example, I could say ‘Night Elves still aren’t in the game, Blizzard you promised us Night Elves. Give me proof’. You could then give me proof, then I’ll say ‘Well they lied about adding more lore in the campaign, they could be lying about this too!’. It’s an easy trap to set, and frankly no amount of ‘proof’ will change the argument. If I believe Blizzard is not trustworthy, then proof doesn’t matter. And if I believed Blizzard was trustworthy, I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that they are cutting out Night Elves in the first place.

The only way to convince you is literally to have you convince yourself, because no amount of proof will ever change what you already decided to believe.

What makes you think there won’t be? Still testing going on.

I can’t afford to assume there will be. Especially not with modern entertainment trends where men are getting replaced with women. Not when there’s zero indication in the current build whatsoever that they’ll handle this the way they ought to.

1 Like

Yet you’re affording to assume there isn’t. Why even bother assuming?

You are letting your own emotions blind you in this matter. You don’t have to assume anything. In fact, you shouldn’t. Just wait until the beta is complete.

Voice concern. That is absolutely valid. But don’t act as though this is already something set in stone. There is no proof for something that is being actively developed and changed on a weekly basis.

Prove me wrong then. Show me something direct from Blizzard (and it has to be Blizzard, not Grubby) that says female DKs and DHs are replacing the male DKs and DHs.

I’ll wait.

1 Like

What the hell you are talking about !?

He literally have a point: Blizzard, in any way or form, said anything about Heroes having an alternate-gender skin. Period. That’s the facts.

The Night Elfs are literally mentioned on the product page. Period. That’s the facts.

Stop with this wishful thinking. I don’t know why the game community have so much wishful thinking instead of just working with what is presented.

Let’s put more facts on the other guy argument: have they said anything about you CHOOSING the skin you want…? Right now the skins are random.

Suppose there will be a male and female DK. If the skins are random, people that want the game THE WAY IT WAS can still be righfully pissed because the game is forcing them to use something they don’t want to.

Personally: I liked the female DH and I disliked the female DK with that ridiculous dual wield of giant axe and sword on top of a horse and the one I disliked the most: the new paladin model.

Will I be forced to use all of this…? Why would they force people to use what they don’t want to?

Side inquiry.

Does the female DK function any differently from a male one?

The original DK was just a reskinned Arthas anyway. The only notable difference was the generic one had a small chin beard. Who cares if the current one is using Arthas’ model.

Will I be forced to use all of this…? Why would they force people to use what they don’t want to?

If you have to assume it then you don’t have a point, you are just assuming what is current in beta as what is final in game. That is the only takeaway here.

Will you be forced to use this? We all know the answer - no one knows. So there is no reason to be asking for other people to provide proof, when it is none exists. No reason to assume EITHER scenario.

I get that people want answers but please read his statements - he was asking people to prove him wrong when none exists, and my entire reply is an example of how you can’t prove anything that Blizzard says or doesn’t say because nothing is set in stone.

If someone said “the game will be cancelled, prove me wrong” then that argument is based on a wild assumption. Its not a credible argument. Neither is the assumption that the DK will only be female. Just because it can’t be proves otherwise means nothing.

On the other hand, having three fully unique Death Knights between the man, woman, and Arthas would be really great.

in my next life i want to be born as a night elf boy xd