Compiled list of unique campaign models not yet launched

Blizzard has added so many unique models and made them all for every creep (instead of just resize and recolor) and then they added some ultra specific campaign models (basically those creeps in Misconceptions got their models like the Blood Wizard, Snarlmane, Gnoll Warden, Moss-Covered Granite Golem, etc.) so pretty much Blizzard gave us the impression that even Menag would get his own model.

However, just so you guys know, here’s the list (so far) of campaign units that do not have their own models yet:

Orc Campaign Tutorial

• Scurvy Pirate
  • Stone Golem
  • Sen’jin
  • Gnoll Gold Miser
  • Sea Witch
  • Siege Golem
  • Altar of the Deep
  • Bone Chipper
  • Kul Tiras Tent

The Defense of Strahnbrad

• Bandit Lord Menag
  • Bandit Lord Benedict

Blackrock and Roll

• Feranor Steeltoe
  • Dwarven Dragon Hunter

March of the Scourge

• Grain Caravan
  • Calis Wraithson
  • Venim Iceblade

Culling of Stratholme

• Meathook
  • Salramm the Fleshcrafter

Dissension

• Lordaeron/Kirin Tor Emissary

Frostmourne

• The Guardian

Digging Up the Dead

• Ballador the Bright
  • Sage Truthbearer

The Dreadlords Convene

• Mephistroth
  • Anetheron

Undead High Elf Chapters

• High Elf Ballista
  • High Elf Altar
  • High Elf Town Hall
  • High Elf Captain/Lieutenant
  • The Sunwell

Blackrock and Roll Too

• Mazrigos
  • Thok’feroth
  • Haomarush
  • Genjuros
  • Khanzo
  • Jubei’thos

Undead Dalaran Chapters

• Dalar Dawnweaver
  • Conjuros Rex
  • Landazar
  • Fordred Aran
  • Council Mage

Cry of the Warsong

• Gilneas Brigade Commander
  • Stromgarde Brigade Commander
  • Kul Tiran Elite Corps Commander

Spirits of Ashenvale

• Neeloc Greedyfingers
  • Furbolg Champion

Hunter of Shadows

• Satyr Pyromancer

The Oracle

• Skeleton Lord
  • Hungry Hungry Lizard

Enemies at the Gate

• Duke Lionheart

Awakening of Stormrage

• Fire Protector
  • Lightning Protector
  • Ice Protector
  • ROC Furion

Brothers in Blood

• Largest Panda Ever
  • Sick Furbolg
  • Califax

A Destiny of Flame and Sorrow

• Skeleton King

Twillight of the Gods

• Rage Winterchill
  • Anetheron

Rise of the Naga

• Mur’gul Clam Shuckler
  • Mur’gul Shell Shuckler
  • Furbolg Trailblazer
  • Furbolg Hermit

Tomb of Sargeras

• Coral Elemental

Balancing the Scales

• Stormreaver Clan Tent/Farm
  • Sea Giant Hut

Malfurion’s Vision

• Malfurion without Stag

Brothers Stormrage

• Krag’jin
  • River Golem

All chapters with Blood Elves

• Blood Elf Archer
  • Blood Elf Civilian/Villager

Dungeons of Dalaran

• Furbolg Experiment
  • Ogre Experiment
  • Monstrous Spider
  • Spider Broodling

The Crossing

• Royal Guard

Gates of the Abyss

• Gorgosh
  • Mizgill

Lord of Outland

• Draenei Saboteur
  • Draenei Elite Assassin
  • Master of Pain
  • Mistress of Torment
  • Bloodgrin
  • Bonethirst
  • The Butcher
  • Rend
  • Main
  • Nera’thor
  • Sagra’nel

King Arthas

• Militia Captain
  • Militia Spearman
  • Militia Commander

Flight from Lordaeron

• Zombie Master
  • Lesser Zombie
  • Lesser Flesh Golem
  • Bloodfeast

The Dark Lady

• Blackthorn
  • Mug’thol
  • Ogre Brute
  • Ogre War Mage
  • Ogre Woundmaster
  • Murloc Puddle Lord
  • Zul’rogg

Return to Northrend

• Penguin King
  • Blood Elf Ballista
  • Blood Elf ships
  • King Arachnatid

A New Power in Lordaeron

• Jacobs Reject
  • Dalaran City Mutant
  • Spectre
  • Morbent Fell
  • Ras Splinterspine

Into the Shadow Web Caverns

• Flamethrowing Siege Engines
  • Queen Nezar’azret
  • Bael’gun Flamebeard
  • Nerubian Vault

Ascent to the Upper Kingdom

• Faceless One Mage
  • Faceless One Annihilator
  • Faceless One Fleshling
  • Unbroken Darkfinder
  • Nerubian Generator

To Tame a Land

• Mogrin
  • Orgrimmar Armory
  • Morg Wolfsong
  • Nogrin Onetooth
  • Harpy Thief
  • Bloodfeather
  • Razormane Spirit Chanter
  • Quillboar Spirit Caller
  • Quillboar Wild One
  • Quillboar Ranger
  • Razormane Brute
  • Centaur Deathcaller
  • Centaur Flamecaller
  • Centaur Ravager
  • Centaur Marauder
  • Lesser Thunder Phoenix
  • Greater Thunder Phoenix
  • Murloc Ritualist
  • Murloc Mutant
  • Spider Crab Leviathan
  • Mur’gul Queen
  • Rexxar Wyvern
  • Rokhan Wyvern
  • Chen Wyvern
  • Guardian of the Deep
  • Sea King
  • The Deathlord
  • Kul Tiras Emissary

Old Hatreds

• Scilla Murkshadow
  • Lady Darkscale
  • Eldritch Dreadlord
  • Khan Gragtor
  • Centaur Conqueror
  • War Khan
  • Zerx Hydromon
  • Captain Thornby
  • Kobold Overlord
  • Brutal Wildkin
  • Bloodbeak the Berserker
  • Tagar
  • Bovan Windtotem
  • Mathogg
  • Baine Bloodhood
  • Revenant of Burning Souls
  • Lord Talendar
  • Maiden of Shadows
  • Mistress of Shadows
  • Elder Bronze Dragon
  • Razormane Destroyer
  • Razormane Champion
  • Stonemaul Ogre Warrior
  • Stonemaul Ogre Mauler
  • Ogre Priest
  • Wildkin Champion
  • Mur’gul Overlord
  • Kor’gall
  • Destroyer Zardikar
  • Talnivarr the Sleeper
  • Sinistralis of the Pain
  • Kul Tiran Crusader
  • Navy Swordsman

A Blaze of Glory

• Elite Footman
  • Elite Rifleman
  • Elite Knight
  • Elite Hydromancer
  • Elite Chaplain
  • Elite Gryphon Rider
  • Advanced Flying Machine
  • Chief Petty Officer
  • Admiral’s Elite Guard
  • Wave Tower
  • Storm Tower

Extra

• Space Orc Firebat

thanks, deepstrasz, RancorSnp, and Triceron! :smiley:

there may be some I forgot, but I don’t think the named villagers should also get unqiue models (well props and more power to them I guess if they go out of their way and add an extra monocle to Garglemel, some wounds and stab marks to Dean, and an arrow on Achilles’ heel)

And since Blizzard also went with the extra mile to add Thalorien Dawnseeker, Anasterian Sunstrider (and that High Elf Archmage could be Belo’vir Salonar), they may have planned to change some units in cinematics:

The Last Guardian

• Anduin Lothar, Garona Halforcen, Khadgar

The Tomb of Sargeras

• Highborne versions of Azhara and Vashj; and probably the Sea Witch, Scilla Murkshadow, Lady Darkscale, and Serena Scarscale

The Dusts of Outland

• Khadgar, Danath Trollbane, Alleria Windrunner, Turalyon, Kurdran Wildhammer

Do you guys think they will be actually launched before the release date or is there a chance that they will be pulled back?

34 Likes

I’d like to add Dragon Hunters in Blackrock and Roll, though I have a feeling these will still be treated as just renamed Riflemen.
I also feel like some of these are already in, but maybe I am miss remembering the names

Anyhow thanks for the great list, I really do appreciate the effort that went into it, to be honest I wanted to make one of these myself but didn’t really have the time, instead I was just making lists of new models / model changes per patch, that I didn’t even post most of them haha ^^’

Anyhow, seeing the rate at which they add the new models, if they launch the game this year, they do not have the time to add all of these in, especially since they keep spending time on models that are already in the game, but I personally feel pretty confident they will not launch the game this year.
Another thing that Blizzard might do, is only release multiplayer at launch, with single player campaign being released in a patch later on, which would give them the time to make all of the models mentioned above

But yeah, that’s a really amazing work you did there and I hope a Blizzard employee stumbles upon it if they do not have such a list themselves already (which, you know they should, but I really wouldn’t be surprised if they do not)

EDIT : I also wonder what they will do will all these named villagers in early human campaign, making unique models for them would be a waste of everyone’s time but then again recolored and re-scaled models look really dumb in reforged in you load in the old campaigns

EDIT 2 : Oh yeah, I just remembered that with the last patch they added a dummy skin entry for a Penguin, which I assume means the Penguin king is getting his own model

8 Likes

Good job. I hope to see all this before the release.

3 Likes

we will also unlock Riflemen in that chapter so it makes sense they change their models, I also added them; thanks!

Also added Stormreaver house and Sea Giant Hut in Balancing the Scales (really weird for Stormreaver Orcs to have Gilneas insignia in their tents)

Edit: and the Mur’gul Queen in To Tame a Land

Baine Bloodhoof has a different model in the Reforged World Editor than in TFT’s The Founding of Durotar, but that different model looks to me like a slightly upscaled Spirit Walker rather than something more unique.

I want to see the Kul tiran unit models for Footman, knight etc.

5 Likes

Anetheron and Mephistroth also don’t have unique models in the editor.

4 Likes

Chaos Space Orc still hasn’t been seen

3 Likes

All these units aren’t part of the “usual” campaign units you can select in the world editor.

but maybe they will get their own skins at least

Looks like just a placeholder, I hope

Isn’t Jubei’thos the BM of the Blackrock Clan? He has his model.
Also High Elf Ballista? What about the Night Elf Ballista? Orc Catapult? Human Gyrocopter? None of these are in the game. The only one with 2 versions is Siege Engine and War Wagon (I don’t know why they don’t call it Steam Tank though). Also I hope Kael uses Ballistas in the Scourge campaign and maybe they add it to the Blood Elf Campaign as well. Also I said Blood Elf Campaign. I think they should rename Alliance Campaign to Blood Elf Campaign and Sentinel Campaign to Watchers Campaign because the original names don’t make sense.
EDIT: Also:
Gates of the Abyss - Draenei Demolisher which had catapult model (I saw a model for it in Reforged leaked images, but last time I checked it wasn’t implemented)
Lord of Outland - “Infernal Contraptions” or what Illidan called them, which had Demolisher Model

4 Likes

No. That was the one living Arthas and Uther faced.

They were shafted out because of copyright issues with warhammer. Hopefully they at least change the models to dodge the said issues

it’s already implemented

might as well remove Snarlmane, Gnoll Warlord, Moss-Covered Granite Golem, Guardian Golem, Defender Golem, and Blood Wizard

added them to the list

1 Like

Oh, nice! Didn’t noticed them before!

siege golem, and the smaller ones, that looked badass like an armor in WC3, now in reforged look like some kind of toy for kids.
f%cking garbage.

1 Like

I actually wish they add some “legacy models” which are models that are literally reskinned versions of the Classic models, like Bandit, Brigand, Troll Priest, War Golem, etc.

I agree, they should also add an actual Human ranged unit like a Kul Tiran marine; and it’s Emissary should be it’s own too, not a High Elf

I believe there should be three different Emissaries:

• The High Elf in Dissension (well in WoW it was a High Elf)
  • A Silverhand Human in A Dark Covenant
  • A Kul Tiran Human in To Tame a Land

Also would be nice to have Human Priests in Dreadlord’s Fall and A New Power in Lordaeron, or maybe just Chaplains but with Lordaeron or Silverhand insignia

3 Likes

I also saw in an earlier build a more armored version of the Doomguard that they removed in a latter build for some unknown reason. I hope they bring him back or add more armor to the model they left behind ( sholderpads at least would be nice for more team collor identification ). I dont know why they shy away from giving more armor to some demon types like in the original and like in Wow. The Doomguard is more armored in both War3 and in Wow.

isn’t there two models of Doomguard currently? One that is an actual creep and another for the one summoned by Doom?

1 Like

I saw one in an earlier build with more armor and a hammer as a weapon ( which i like more cause it resembles the original one more ) but it didnt have finished textures yet, i found someone datamined how its suppose to look like when done, but i think that you cant find it in the editor anymore in the newer builds. You can find the picture on google search picture section by typing War3 reforged Doomguard.

that sucks, it’s true after all that they pull back models

I fear that Thalorien and Anasterian may meet the same fate

Nah i think they will stick around but i hope they will add back that model i mentioned and add more hopefully if not in beta on release. I made 2 threads about fixing the Doomguard if they can because its not that big off a change in my opinion in being hard or anything like that but we will have to see with the next wave of agressive patching they said they intend on doing.

1 Like