Deniying refunds! WARNING!

Thank you everyone, I just had a pop up on my screen while just continuing talking here on the forums, I was expecting the ticket to be answered tomorrow, it just gave me an answer, no longer than an 2 hours since it was sent.

The game was refunded, if the bugs, chat, maps and the promised missing parts are ever patched in or fixed, I will think about getting it in the future, if not. I guess i will just wait until classic or tft becomes playable again without the reforged engine. It took away so much from classic it is just sad to see the forced downgrade.

1 Like

Except it doesnā€™t, because Blizzard made it clear that they were changing things and dialing it back. Additionally, in all software development disclaimers are put on trailers and such showing ā€˜contents are subject to changeā€™ meaning that what you see isnā€™t necessarily what youā€™re going to get.

If you are ignorant of the changes happening to a product youā€™re purchasing, then thatā€™s your fault.

(I have been banned for 24h till now for complaining and talking about refunds etc xD)

max

I would like a refund for order xxx - Warcraft III: Reforged Standard Edition Pre-Purchase for 29,99 ā‚¬. 23 hours ago

This ticket was marked as Resolved. 23 hours ago

• Game Master*

Success! Please allow up to 5-10 business days for the refund to process. Be aware that this refund was made as an exception, and future refunds are not guaranteed.

But thanks to a community manager applying heavy censor, I asked for a refund (thanks to the guy that posted the instructions! I submitted a ticked instead and would have taken a day just for em to answer) and as you see, it got accepted almost a day ago.

5-10 days? haha no, it took like 8h or less, and money has been spent again in other videogames (one of em a sc2 legacy of the void key haha, still need to scratch that RTS itch and unlike blind fanboys from here, im not a fanatic that blindy loves or hates a company.

Ah well yeah, I post this cause I read the part of ā€œthis refund is an exception and future refunds are not guaranteedā€ and it came to my mind after reading this thread.

Anyway, if you are not happy and can refund, do it. I feel almost like in nirvana now, not caring in the slightest about what they delivered. A little bit sad maybe.

And btw good job fanboys and whiteknights!!!

2 Likes

Youā€™re the one whoā€™s argument is weak. The preview, regardless of saying ā€œArt not finalā€ is NOTHING like the final product. One would assume that 2 years ago the team would actually have IMPROVED things for the end product, but that is clearly NOT the case. The end product is WORSE than the preview.

If they had shown what we have in game now at blizzard 2 years ago, it would have been met with just as much hate as itā€™s getting now.

For the good of the world, you must resist the impulse to inhale the scent of your own excrement and pull your head out of your bum.

2 Likes

Blizzard completely mislead everyone and basically robbed our money. I pre paid $30 for what? Reforged version of the game is horrendous to say the least, the chat feature, channels, friends list, outlets to communicate are basically NON EXISTENT. The reforged graphics are SO BAD that I have to play the CLASSIC version which even then is a downgrade from the previous classic version of many years, WHAT A JOKE! I literally paid $30 to get a terrible, non playable version of Warcraft 3. Blizzard - you guys are a bunch of thieves. I really hope your stock price plummets and the executives get rolled out of there. I also do hope some sort of class law suit comes your way.

I was able to get a refund pretty quickly through live chat. Just be nice its not Customer Services fault just the greedy CEOS

1 Like

Agreed, it seems they are working really hard right now, I had never had anything answered in less than 24 hours outside of chat.

ā€œsubject to change so it would be really hard to sue them over thatā€

Thatā€™s the very essence of bait and switch. Imagine looking tv commercial for a steak and the commercial says in fineprint ā€œfinal product may not resemble videoā€ as they all do, and you turn up to the resturant and they give you an apple. Are you going to eat your apple quietly? I doubt it.

That trailer of Strathomle is completely different. Same scene with completely different cinematic detail, texturing, animation and all. It has more in common with the original game than this new remaster.

And just for the record, I know Iā€™m right because Blizzard refused my refund until I posted this video and Iā€™ve now received my refund: Warcraft 3 Reforged (Blizzcon 2018 VS Full 2020) Cutscene Only - YouTube

1 Like

The automated refund system is strict requirements, if you are denied the refund via automation then just open a ticket and they WILL refund you. Pretty sure they donā€™t want any bad press over denying refunds right now and as far as Iā€™m aware no one that has opened a ticket using either the email or live option has been denied a refund.

Just for comparison, Valve lets you return any game you purchase on steam if you play it for less than 2 hours within 2 weeks of purchase.

I did this with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order after installing it and playing for an hour and a half because I didnā€™t think it was fun.

You need to use Livechat support for a refund,anything else wont do itā€¦i submit a web-ticket and they did not respond it in 2 daysā€¦but with livechat,they refunded me in less then 40 secondā€¦use Livechat

Mine went through I would have been SUPER pissed if they denied me.

1 Like

They launched the beta during blizzcon. And at blizzcon they mentioned what had changed with the plan for the game. The beta was just how they said it would be.

Not going to happen[quote=ā€œEveroth-1424, post:19, topic:15362ā€]
We are the true fans and people that grew up with this, and we are not going to accept this.
[/quote]

Lol the ā€œIā€™m a real fanā€ argument.

Yea except theyā€™re still advertising the old campaign graphics on playwarcraft 3 dot com. They should honour any refund at this point, because they clearly donā€™t have their affairs together to an unacceptable level. If you really disagree with me, please let me know where I can contact you for a free 30$ as it is so unimportant to your pearl collection.

1 Like

Actually, many states have a buyers remorse law. About 3 days. So, you do your homework.

Also, if someone cannot even launch the game without it crashing immediately, is definitely grounds for a refund. Have you bought a new car and then started it, then tried to drive out the lot and it stopped moving? If so, what did you do? Bet you would have gotten your money back!!

1 Like

Do not tell lies, nobody takes away the right to make maps you can keep doing it perfectly, the only thing that is clear is that it is owned by Blizzard since you are using his Software that was always like that, then stop telling lies.

nope, in reforge they uses tft balance/content tables for roc campaign, so you cant access original classic roc gameplay. (today saw Hawk playing roc campaign and get Salve droped from trolls in Warsong mission.)
Also, there is no access to classic wc3ā€™s custom campaigns.

If this games mess up so much why they delay 1 month for that?
They must launch before 31.19 if they wanted to keep the game live at the same beta state ā€¦ 1 month delay does just nothing they fixed bug but they are here again in live version ā€¦

The mail and reason for delay we received is pratically a lie and false advertisement, great quality and high polished level standard ā€¦ my :peach:.

I am always a huge fan of Blizzard but they just killed a childhood game, I was waiting for release to tell my truth, I am in the very disapointed side. I think we can wait 6 months or 1 year for the game to be good again ā€¦

1 Like

glad you could make it blizzard
watch your tone with me consumer, you may be a customer, but i still make the decisions as developer and publisher
as if i could forget. Listen Blizzard, thereā€™s something about Refoged that you should know. Oh no, weā€™re too late, the game has already been launched. It might look appealing at fist glance, but itā€™s only a matter of time before people realize itā€™s not good at all
what?
this entire game must be refunded
how can you even consider that, thereā€™s got to be some other way
Dammit Blizzard, as your long time warcraft fan i order you to honor these refunds
you are not a true fan then, nor would i do that even if you were
then i must consider this an act of cashgrab
have you lost you mind ā€œfanā€?
have I? Publisher Activision Blizzard, by my right as a purchaser of classic Warcraft 3 and member of the warcraft 3 community i herby relieve you of my purchase and suspend any future preorders that might come long
valued costumer, you canā€™t justā€¦
itā€™s done! those of you who have the will to save warcraft follow me, the rest of you get outta my sight
you just crossed a terrible threshold, consumer. Iā€™ve updated the tos
Brian Sousa!
iā€™m sorry fans, i couldnā€™t watch this unfolding

:point_up_2: quote from Teruke.