Daily reminder - Custom Campaigns

Just to remind everyone that this is still gone, and no official info has been given about it.

56 Likes

Just commenting to make a little more pressure.

Also, I don’t think we’re gonna be seeing this soon. I read in a Hiveworkshop forum that you can no longer create your own Custom Campaign 3D Backgrounds like Tomoraider’s Curse of the Forsaken because the new UI doesn’t support them.

8 Likes

I find it impressive that Blizzard managed to make Warcraft 3 worse with Reforged.

25 Likes

Please can we actually make this a daily thing? I’m still really upset that custom campaigns are kaput. Warcraft 3 Reforged may have been an absolute mess but at the very least I was kind of looking forward to making new editor creations with the updated models. And now I can’t even do that.

16 Likes

Can we also get proper offline Skirmishes which we can Pause, Save and Load?

22 Likes

Honestly, given their track record for the past decade, I think we really should have seen this coming.

4 Likes

I will try. Made a new one today.

4 Likes

You should just keep posting here. I’ll help you by commenting too so we can fire up this thread or else you could be banned for spamming.

2 Likes

They can’t accuse us of spam. if different people create it.
That can close the posts.

I remember being worried that the worst thing that could happen would be horribly rewritten lore. Oh, silly me.

7 Likes

please re add custom campaigns

Trading 100+ Campaigns created over 18 years for different models is NOT an UPGRADE.

11 Likes

Just a reminder that this company sucks

10 Likes

Looking for communication that this is still being worked on as per the twitter post, and if possible how far along things are progress-wise.

1 Like

I heard a rumor they were planning to sell custom campaigns as DLC

4 Likes

That would only solidify this game’s death.

2 Likes

Don’t want to shock anyone, but as a campaign creator I would not neccessarily be against monetization, provided nothing is being taken away. E.g. you can still play custom campaigns that you downloaded from websites like hiveworkshop, but would pay extra for Reforged visuals (new models and icons by Blizzard specifically designed for the custom campaign) and voice over.

4 Likes

I hardly believe that Blizz will do a model or a voice over for the campaigns created by someone.

I believe that Blizzard will Launch DLC with new assets (for instance - Zangarmarsh terrain set, doodads and creatures) or a Dranai Race buildings/untis, and this paid DLC will be used by modmakers for campaigns that cover draenor/outland lore.

4 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that this is still gone.

7 Likes

Indeed it is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Matt23Morris/status/1222618558863048704

1 Like