Congratulations!

is your name kyle?

Pretty much it was bait for everyone.

Oh. But we do have compatibility with classic warcraft 3, don’t we? :wink:

1 Like

read this:

Antialising doesn’t look like it’s working properly. No matter what I can’t make it run in 60fps. It’s very embarrassing for them, really.

1 Like

Just try to turn off your profanity filter while in campaign, you instantly loose the mission. Really fun, really well done this entire game

3 Likes

It’s funny until you realize it’s real. WC3 is dead as of today.

8 Likes

I requested a refund. Is there any sort of announcement or official word that they removed these sort of things? >>> Warcraft III: Reforged - All Cutscenes from Blizzcon 2018 - YouTube >> If I would have known, I would have canceled my pre-order a while ago.

3 Likes

Oh look. A Blizzard apologist. Thank you for gracing the forums with your defence.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I’ve got another fun bit of news for you.

Custom Games are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Blizzard. Without limiting the foregoing, you hereby assign to Blizzard all of your rights, title, and interest in and to all Custom Games, including but not limited to any copyrights in the content of any Custom Games. If for any reason you are prevented or restricted from assigning any rights in the Custom Games to Blizzard, you grant to Blizzard an exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, unconditional, royalty free, irrevocable license enabling Blizzard to fully exploit the Custom Games (or any component thereof) for any purpose and in any manner whatsoever.

Looks like the custom scene is now dead because Blizzard’s eternal Dota butthurt has been retroactively applied to WarCraft 3 too. Don’t bother making a map if you think it’s ever going to become successful enough to make a standalone game, because Blizzard will just take it off you and not even say thank you.

8 Likes

None of this was EVER promised. Ever. What are you people even talking about??

6 Likes

xhttps://playwarcraft3.com

Just scroll a tiny bit down to the Gameplay Trailer, just in case you don’t know it, but that is what they still “advertise” with on their official homepage. None of the things that are shown in the trailer are in the game besides the models.
Not only the Trailer, but the entire page itself is one big flat out lie.
Even the models themself in the trailer run on more FPS than in the game right now.

7 Likes

well that is absolutely garbage on their part, I petition to change name of company to blizzard the butthurt.

4 Likes

I was at that blizzcon when they had the demo, to be honest it felt weird, really awful game cinematic and most of the people that were on the floor felt the same, on paper looks good but once you are playing the game it kind of felt out of place, no i’m not saying this is why they removed it but trust me it was really bad when they showed it at blizzcon

Could be, but worse than feeling off is advertising with it. Imagine you are more of a casual gamer, who wants to buy the game now, looks it up on google, gets to their homepage, watches the trailer, buys the game and got flat out lied to. Gets into a main menu that looks worse than TFT back in the day, boots up campaign and paid 30 bucks for a reskin and thats it.

I get that Blizzard made announcements that certain things won’t be in the game. But those announcements were quite hidden until you knew where to look for.

1 Like

i just wanna add that they got rid of most if not all the original dubbed voicelines for many languages, the new ones are horrible in comparison to the originals, wich isn’t surprising considering the rest of this remaster quality

Blizzard: Lets make a Warcraft 3.5!
Q&A: Warcraft 2.5 you say?
Fans: Warcraft 3.5!
Devs: Warcraft 1.5 Alpha lets gooo

13 Likes

Looking at the Forum it will be just you and a handful of others staying.

2 Likes

Great, see you in a few months when you come back.

1 Like

One those that reads a first post but and stops there. You’re one of “those types” I outline futher down.

I’m not typing it all out again. It’s all already there.

1 Like