Important Info - Switching from Classic to Reforged

The original servers for RoC were shutdown, this means the servers for TFT will also soon be shutdown

All players will be merged over onto the new Battle. net app for Reforged.

If you did not buy Reforged, you can still play the “Classic” game by downloading Reforged and linking your original CD KEYS to your account, but you will not be able to play on the new graphical artstyle

Theres 4 servers (like always) USWest, USEast, Europe, Asia, but only Custom Games will be merged, I dont think they are merging the Ranked MMR/Ladder system :frowning:

There was no discount(s) for those who previously owned the game

Any questions?

Im sorry, but I dont know anything about how they are transferring stats or icons or anything like that :frowning: all clans will probably have to be restarted

3 Likes

Yeah. Can we go home now?

1 Like

Is just registered TFT Key enought ?

i think so, but im not sure

and west Poland apparently belongs to Asia, resulting in extreme lag and Korean matches.

yea west poland belongs to asia, just like east berlin.

EU bnet roughly spans from UK, to RU, down to turkey, middle sea regions, north africa - datacenter in amsterdam.

im guessing with you sitting in west poland (not to be confused with east poland, almost US-West), will just barely make it into EU region.

blizzard source? any official statement about this at all?

1 Like

so Iceland is “Americas”?

You can’t download Reforged without Purchasing it. So your point is just false advertisment for Blizzard.

1 Like

FU All ( [Switching from Classic to Reforged]

I’m not buying the 30 dollar reskin. What a complete waste of money. I’m just going to reinstall the classic and play with the new patch and mini revival in player base. If that doesn’t work then oh well. The game will be dead within the month anyway and I saved 30 bucks on something more worthwhile.

can you ppl stop posting these aggressive topics about what happens to classic wc3?
we knew it long ago, chillax

classic updating too…
hoping they allow us to stay with the game.

Well, then you better not look into your Wc3 folder. Because it is being erased and replaced by the new client as we speak. I have both classic updating via classic Wc3 launcher and the new client downloading currently via Bnet launcher. It’s apparently the same process. What a mess.

yea a lot of us did, but not everybody