Congratulations!

And it took a long time for even that…

gg ACTIVISION blizzard

1 Like

www. youtube.com/watch?v=4x8KRXr0Ilc

Bruh, look at the top of his head.

2 Likes

I agree with the guy who posted this blizzard is a terrible company they censer freedom of speech and ban those who support the freedom of Hong Kong friggen communists…

1 Like

What the actual… what is that? Did you made that in your freetime? Cause it sure looks like someone on their freetime made it to ridicule it… please don’t tell me Blizzard went like “Yup looking fine, lets put that in no one will notice that we don’t care anymore”

1 Like

I agree with the original post…

they gave us free access to the previous expansions just to play them again with new graphcis… what was the 40 euro for? just to play online with better graphics??

Maybe after enough Pre-orders, they did a Budget cut to make more money LOL

Don’t blame Blizzard, I think we have a strong idea who’s behind this consumer marketing strategy.

Yea, it’s a pretty ridiculous over-reaction. What’s the story on DOTA drama?

Long story short, Icefrog approached Blizzard, offering to develop DOTA with them. Blizzard rejected his proposal because he wanted creative control over balancing. So then he went to Valve and they started developing DOTA 2 instead. Blizzard started a lawsuit over the DOTA brand and it ended in Valve’s favour, letting them use the brand for commercial purposes.

Their EULA with WC3 and SC2 now specifies that they own the intellectual property of anything made with their game editors. They don’t want anything like DOTA to ever slip out of their grasp again.

4 Likes

DOTA started as a warcraft 3 custom map, they asked Blizzard to support custom map scene because the engine had limitations, like 4MB per map etc… Blizzard half-assed it.
People made their own Dota clone (LoL, Dota 2, HoN), Moba was Fortnite back then. Blizzard sued Valve for “stealing their IP” because it was written custom maps are “Blizzard’s properties” in EULA. Valve won the case and could use “Dota” as the game title but had to change heroes’ names because those were based on Warcraft 3’s units after all.

Blizzard made their own “Dota” but it was too late.

totally agree… game is looks like money trap…

3 Likes

haha, I thought something was wrong with my eyes. Was getting 130+ fps but the units lagged and stuttered so much I was like wtf

trust me we researched and researched because a lot of us are returning players and we wanted to see what’s new…

nothing is as advertised…

and it all ended up to a 40euro skin pack… no improvements at all.

1 Like

Didnt they promised a NEW TAVERN HERO WITH LAUNCH also at 2018 Blizzcon ?

blizzard’s “dota” wasn’t too late. It just being blizzard’s.

And Icefrog is genius of the genre. This incident with rights over custom game’s title - was the start of scamming. Or maybe i know not enough and it started even earlier.

What are you talking about? Everything in the trailer and everything on the page is in the game. They promised a remaster of all the unit models, all of the maps, and all of the campaign cutscenes, and that’s exactly what we got.

Complain if you like, but you’re complaining that they lied to us when they didn’t.

PLZ, let me refund
Because I LOVE WC3 so much…

BLIZF*@%, just take your 26gb trash and get off my lawn!!!

4 Likes

Wannabe sarcastic paltry attempt of a defense; is that the best you can do when faced with some proper criticism?

Paltry? Telling them to go finish reading my position before jumping to conclusions? Attempt of a defense? It wasn’t even a defense per se. It was telling them not to jump to conclusions based off a ‘first paragraph’. Best I can do? Yeah, pointing them back to everything they missed? Well, yeah.

And like them, based off what you just posted, seeing you did the same thing, welcome to the “one of those types” club I illustrated above… that you missed… because you stopped right there.