Can't access reforged mode

So would that be in the anti virus program?

Hello! Can I be added to the list? I also bought the game - preordered the Spoilers of War edition sometime late last year. So I have the problem of being able to play the game and access the campaign, but only in Classic; the option to switch to Reforged is greyed out despite owning the game.

I played the buggy beta a few times before quitting frustrated. I had hoped that at least some issues were addressed by the actual game release but it appears that this is a bit of a mess as well. Long time StarCraft and Warcraft III fan, so I’m really hoping this gets sorted out.

My Specs:
OS Windows 10 64-bit
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz, 3101 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
RAM - 16GB

1 Like

Hey there Battlez,

I went ahead and added Metsavend’s fix to the list of causes. Instructions for the Controlled Folder Access (Microsoft’s anti-ransomeware feature) can be found below:

That said, since your GPU is slightly below min specs I cannot guarantee Reforged Mode will be available on the system.

I use bitdefender as my anti virus, is there anything on that which might be doing a similar thing?

Windows 7x64 ultimate
Intel Core i3-2310M @2.1GHz
Intel HD Graphics 3000

Same problem

Windows 10 64x
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Geforce GTX 1070

Tried resetting my password,
tried switching off the protected folder option (it already was)
& tried reinstalling

I preorderd the game in Jan 2019
🤷‍♂

its reasons like this why i stopped spending money on blizzard hell been waiting for diablo immortals to come out on the phone but now reforge not working good job blizzard love the work and effort u put into it (my refoged is not working either

1 Like

The first time that I entered the game I chosen the reforged mod, later, changed to classic mode, played a match, and now I cannot return to Reforged mode!

My Wc3 reforged is greyed out and I cannot click on it, what do I do? I have it bought I just Really want it over on reforged

MESSEGE
Hi there i got the same issue. i had tryed to fix this problem for about 3 days now. i have ben working whit #QILLIARIX and #Midrellos. What is the update. ar you guys working on the error. what to Expekt from All of os with this issue?

Infomation about my divice:
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
|Dell Inc.|System Model|Precision M6500|
System Type x64-based PC
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU. M 620 @ 2.67GHz, 2667 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
(RAM) 6,00 GB
Total Virtual Memory 7,30 GB
NVIDIA Quadro FX 2800M

Hi,
My laptop doesn’t let me access Controlled Folder Access. I haven’t found the solution to that yet, but I tried to disable any kind of protection app, and still no luck, HELP!

Upgrading my video card solved this.

When i desactivate my graphic card it’s working, but ofc in game impossible to play, no any fps

Did you buy a New One or?

Just bought Reforged and having the same problem, can’t access reforged. Tried all recommended fixed, still same. I’m running on i7, 2600K, 16 GB and GTX 1070 dual, SLI mode ( disabled sli, didn’t help). Also did multiple deletes/installs no help, all my other Blizzard’s games work just fine.

I’m having the same issue I can’t access reforged mode. Using i7-6700hq and Nvidia geforce gtx 960m. I had my girlfriend buy it for me and she send it through email order# 543674967. It shows Warcraft 3 remastered active on my games and subscriptions on my blizzard account. Am I having a permissions issue? Please assist.

I did all but still shows cant access reforged model

same problem for me as well on my pc, Win 10 AMD Ryzen 6 2600, gb GB, AMD HP 7900. but it does work on my work laptop, Lenovo X1 Yoga so its not a problem with my account, reinstalled W3 serveral times, include a full registry cleanup. other games like Diablo3 have no issue.

Hey all,

We’ve identified the major causes of this issue. At this point I’m going to put one last post in the thread recapping what we’ve found and lock it to prevent the solution post from getting lost.