Cant Access Refogred Mode

I uninstalled the game reinstalled the game. I uninstalled battle net and reinstalled battle net. Still will not let me switch to reforged mode. I have an amd radeon rx 550/550 series with and intel®Core™i7-7700 cpu. Plus it says I need to download reforged when I am already running it and trying to switch from classic to reforged. Can someone help me and explain why it wont switch over

Hey there BoozHouNd,

It looks like this account does not own reforged. Purchases may be verified on this page.

Then why I am able to download it? I am able to open it. I shouldn’t be able to download this at all if I didn’t buy it right?

I am having same problem and I know I purchased the game (in fact I pre-purchased) and confirmed at the link posted by Kaldraydis.

I am having the same problem as well. Paid for it, yet the button is greyed out and can’t switch to reforged mode, so dissapointing

I have the same problem on my laptop. I pre-purchased Reforged. I cannot change the game skin mode to the reforged skin!
However, I can access the new skin on my work PC!

To make it clear, I have my games on a portable drive. I can only access the classic skin on my laptop. I can access the classic/ Reforged skin on the PC.

Hey all,

We cannot address multiple issues in one thread to prevent issues from becoming too confusing to sort through. If you’re having problems with turning on reforged modes, the main causes are:

1. Not having the Reforged version of the game purchased, which you can check for here.
  2. Not meeting the system requirements. You may still be able to launch the game, but to prevent massive instability the game will not allow you to turn on HD textures.

If neither of these help, you need to create your own thread or contact support to try to find the account you made the purchase on.

BoozHouNd,

It looks like you already resolved this, but to answer your question, because Warcraft III’s latest online patch contains all of the Reforged data. In order to not split the player base and to ensure that all players’ game clients are doing the same things, all players who play online games must be on the same major patch. Also, we only have only ever supported the latest patch for the games, so we needed to make sure everybody was on a client we could support. Since you had Reign of Chaos previously, it just updated you to patch 1.32.0 which includes Reforged data in the event that players have it purchased. Hope that clears things up!