Bug Report Forum Guidelines

Greetings Denizens of Azeroth!

Welcome to the Bug Report forum for Warcraft III: Reforged!

All posts in this forum are investigated by Blizzard Quality Assurance Analysts. Even if you don’t see a response, we’ve looked at your report.

Should you be experiencing technical issues with your computer, such as driver errors, please head over to the Technical Support forum. For other account issues please use the Blizzard Support site to resolve your issue. The Bug Forums are for bugs!

Bug Forum Ground Rules

Please post respectfully as ALL posts and replies are subject to the Blizzard Code of Conduct.

Each player that comes to this forum is either looking for help, or making a goodwill effort to give us a heads up. Be kind to each other .

While we welcome feedback, this forum is not the appropriate location to discuss intended gameplay mechanics in depth. At times we may venture into discussion territory for the purposes of clarifying a report, but in general, feedback posts will be moved to our General Forums, where further discussion is encouraged.

Do not bump posts without adding new or relevant information to the initial report. Should you wish to report that an issue is still occurring, please make a new posting after a reasonable amount of time has passed.

Report each bug individually – We request that each bug you submit have its own posting, so that we can ensure a proper analyst investigates the contents of it. Bug “lists” need to be passed from one type of analyst to another, which can complicate getting validation on your report.

Please use the search feature at the top of our forum landing to find similar issues. Should you feel your issue is unique, or that related issues are non-relevant, please create a new posting. The exception to this is if the newest thread you can find is older than 2 months, and your issue is still active in the current patch. Please make sure to check our Known Issues List for your report before making a post on the forum.

Please post from the account that is experiencing the issue. It helps us more accurately diagnose any issues that you may be experiencing on the server side.

Bug Writing
When posting a bug, please begin with a one sentence Summary that clearly describes the bug. We should be able to understand the majority of the issue you are reporting by reading your Summary.

Good summary : The tooltip for the Footman’s Defend skill contains a typo.
Bad summary : Bug with defend

After your Summary, include a detailed report of the bug you experienced. Include as much relevant information as you can.

If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help our team in reproducing your report, getting into the hands of our developers all the faster.

Types of Bugs
Below are several categories of bug you may encounter during play. We have included the specific information we would like for each bug reported of this type.

Functionality/Design – You are expecting something in the game to work one way, and it’s working another way. This could include skills not functioning properly, computer AI behaving oddly, or a hero completely disappearing after using a skill.

Helpful info to include:

• Whether you’re in menus or in game.
  • What races/units/maps are affected.
  • Proper name of functionality (tooltips, skill names, skin names etc).
  • Screenshot or video of what’s wrong. (uploaded to the file or media sharing site of your choice)

Compatability – If something is wrong with how the game is behaving with your hardware or peripherals, such as graphics not displaying properly, sounds playing incorrectly or not at all, freezes or performance loss.

Helpful info to include:

• Whether you’re in menus or in game.
  • Provide your System information (DxDiag.txt or System Profiler) and Variables.txt (found in the Documents folder of our game)
  • Connectivity – Your client’s connection to our service is impacted, or you have issues dealing with login, grouping, matchmaking, chat, or any other issue related to the networking of our game.

Helpful info to include :

• What region you are connecting to.
  • Run a Pathping and Tracert 4 if you suspect a network issue, and report your findings.

Crashes - When the game crashes, you may be provided with a text entry field, which sends a report directly to our bug database.

• Provide us details of what you were doing at the time of the crash, as that can sometimes is the only information we have to identify hard-to-reproduce but critical issues.
  • Once you submit the report, you are provided a UUID code. While we will automatically receive your crash report, please feel free to report it here as well, including that UUID code in the posting.

Please Remember
The more specific you can be in any report made to us, the faster we can work towards resolving the issue. Thank you for taking the time to visit our forum and enjoy your stay in Azeroth!

2 Likes

Finish all the game, but 2nd Rexar’s mission dont show “complete status”.(But i complete this too ofc.) And i dont have Rexar icon becuase of this bug.

Good day, error in the game. When completing the “Way to the upper Kingdom” mission, the last gate does not open. So after killing all the monsters in the last room should open the gate leading to the exit. All killed repeatedly, but the gate does not open. This is clearly a mistake, as I looked at YouTube - the other after killing all the monsters, the gate opens. Therefore it is impossible to complete the mission

Can not see friends section in game. Can’t whisper or reply to friends. Only in alttab.

1 Like

Same problem.

Hello Blizzard,
Since the 2th april, everytime I play team game I am disconected when someone leave the game …
I try to delete and install the game in other hard disc it’s change anything …
So like now I can’t play multigame …
By the way I can’t send you this message by the “assistance report” of your website it doesn’t work anymore

In the campaign, once you hit level 5 creeps no longer give EXP. This becomes an issue, especially during the Night Elf Campaign “Brothers In Blood”, where you start out at level 5.

The next mission is “Destiny of Flame and Sorrow” (doesn’t use the same two heroes) then the final mission.

Are we expected to go into this mission severely underleveled?

Played a game agains NE on Terenas St. 31st munite destroyed the Tree of eternity but the map was not revealed to me afterwards!!! What source should I use to send the replay for a bug fix(lol)?

Hello, I have problem with my account. I can not collected any icons from PVP mode ‘playing versus’. I allready speak with support but they send me here to report the BUG. The account bug started after ‘connecting’ classic battle.net w3 tft account to w3 reforged account. For example when i joining the VERSUS mode game at ‘loading screen’ my account name is Never, but in game my name is from classic bnet account. I have also friend who connected the classic account and also can not collecting icons from PVP mode-versus mode. Please do something with my account, I dont know reset or smth beacuse with out ladder, collecting the icons in only fun… I have this problem from begining of w3 reforged, I a was i contact with support with out any results…

hi, i cant unlock portriet from multi battel
Pls help me!!!

Used the doom ability with the pit lord. there are a couple of bugs regarding the doom grad that is spawned. the first one is after the doom guard gets hexed it returns to its original character but its shrank and at the second one is the spawn animation is happening (same animation as it comes out form an enemy unit) when the doom guard is transferring from hexed state to its original form

Mi problema es que cada vez que entro a una partida de versus, me saca de la partida después de 5-10 minutos, no he hecho la campaña aun, así que no se si pasara lo mismo con la campaña.
Mi computadora cuenta con todos los requisitos del juego y mi Internet también es rápido, puedo jugar a todos los juegos de Blizzard, mi único problema es con el “warcraft 3 : reforged” que me saca de las partidas.

Otro problema que tengo es con el consumo de recursos del inicio, Pero fuera de eso durante todo el juego me va bien hasta que me saca de la nada.

1 Like

me pasa exactamente lo mismo, solo quiero jugar un dota !!!

I’m also getting critical error during the load of the campaing.

Any solution?

Hi, dear warcraft iii support,

Today, I noticed that there is a bug on UD:
 1. with level 1 base, i can study level 2 techs
 2. with level 2 base, I can get 3 heroes...

Thanks

I wanted to report that my son’s account indicates he needs to update Warcraft III with update 1.32.10.17380, yet when you click the download update button, nothing happens. You get kicked back to Battle.net. I am trying a fresh installation now, after scan/repair did not fix the problem. Welcome any thoughts.

Hey everyone,

I was getting the “Failed to retrieve data” after each game and the games were not registering and this happened to me twice and both times I was able to apply a temporary fix by Deleting the Battle.net Cache Folder Article ID: 34721

Windows

1. Close open Blizzard programs.
  2. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager.
  3. Click the Processes tab.
  4. If agent.exe is running—or Blizzard Update Agent in Windows 10—select it and click End Process.
  5. Navigate to the folder containing the cache directory:
  6. Press Windows Key+R to open the Run dialogue.
  7. Type %ProgramData% into the Run field and press Enter.
  8. If a Blizzard Entertainment folder exists in the directory, right-click it and select Delete.
  9. Restart the Battle.net desktop app and relaunch the game.

Bug with Rexxar exiting caves in 1 chapter “To Tame a Land”.
After you get the 3 quests in durotar, 2 of those you need to complete inside caves. After you complete them inside, when you try to go out the game does not full load! Tried everithing and could not solve. Help!

3 Likes