Bug Report Forum Guidelines

Same problem here. Any idea on how to fix would be great. On mac

on terror of the tides level 4 keeps crashing. turns off the game completely in the middle of game play.

Relax Epilogue bugged, in the beginning after entering the tunnels to colapse the 3 pillers, when I exit, after the loading screen, it just shows the outside of the cave, and rexxar doesn’t apper, no UI either, like it’s just waiting for something to happend.
Please help

1 Like

My game seems to freeze when leaving the tunnels after finishing the quests. It shows the outside of the cave and doesn’t load past that screen. I have to completely close the game in order to do anything else.

I have been playing warcraft 3 reforge ptr ( version 1.35) for some time now and i would like to give some feedback about the custoom campaign matter.First of all when i leave a mission the custoom musik bugs out and continues playing.Furthermore it has come to my attention that when i finish a mission and dont continue playing the cursor disappears and the only way to make it appear again is by relaunching the game.

I already make topic of this but i be short here because of that.
Custom campaing after entering random campaing pap crash game when traying to save using F10-Save or F6 to quick save.

Hello,

I would like to report a bug in the Warcraft 3 - Lobby of custom games.

Whenever a player joins the game or moves to another lobby slot the chat window loses
focus, and instead of typing a chat message you start using shortcuts.

An example: You type a chat message, a player joins the game and you start using shortcuts instead of typing, whenever you happen to type S you start the game.

I hoped the latest hotfix will include this problem but it apparently didn’t.

I lost a game in 4v4 and it gave me a mass lose of over 500 losses for undead. Can you fix this bug ? It has been ages since this was resolved

Hi,

Game version = 1.35.0.19887
Game mode = CAMPAIGN : The Founding of Durotar
Bug description = After completing successfully the main quest “Seas of Blood” (destroy the 6 battleships of Kul Tiras), the game is stuck. The game leads me back to the main menu but I cannot continue the campaign, the next mission is not available. Also the main menu becomes glitchy : I cannot see the mouse cursor.

Please fix the campaign once and for all. Paying 30€ for the game and 3 years later we are still facing major issues in the campaign mode. It took you more than 6 months to “fix” [To tame a land] and all other bugs this is outrageous… All the campaign saves I made in the previous version of the game are now broken…

1 Like

Frequently, I lose all my progress… Unable to recover my saved games. I have to start the campaigns again and again, each time from the very beginning. Will I ever see the end of this story. What a pity! Otherwise, this game is fabulous.

Hello, on my part I have a problem when I play BNET ranked and I win (4vs4), often the score is not counted (mmr) but the game is validated when I look at my stats on my profile. (Ex the mmr tells me 0/0 in UD - my profile 3/0).

Why do you guys not just gets the Warcraft III champions team to work with you?
Men the mmr system is very bad. When you loss a game you can loss alot of mmr and when you win you get some mmr and this happens alot. One more thing how can you loss a game when you have won the game. it makes no since

I’ve played 5 games to improve my MMR. I lost 4 or 3 matches, and since then, I’ve been getting teammates who disconnect or really bad players on my side frequently. Your matchmaking system lacks balance, making it nearly impossible for me to increase my MMR unless I’m a professional who can carry the team in 4v4 matches. However, if you had balance, players with low MMR who have improved could contribute positively to the team, but currently, it seems like those who are losing are destined to lose even more.

Losing 100-200 MMR in a single defeat is incredibly unreasonable, especially when winning only rewards 3 MMR. This seems to be happening only to a few of us. Frankly, could you please implement a balance system similar to that of WC3 Champions? For players with low MMR who have practiced privately and want to raise their MMR, it’s disheartening that they often end up with poor teammates against stronger opponents.

Honestly, you’re losing players due to issues that could be resolved swiftly. Perhaps consider collaborating with the WC3 Champions team, as they seem to have a better grasp on balancing. Also, if you want to retain players who play for fun, many prefer a leveling system over focusing solely on MMR.

hello, I’m genuinely puzzled by this situation. I’ve worked hard to improve my skills, yet I’m still stuck at 3900 MMR because I only gain 3 MMR per game. It’s frustrating. When I do lose, I lose a significant amount of MMR, ranging from 60 to 200 MMR. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to justify continuing to play when the system seems so unfair. It doesn’t make sense to lose so much more MMR than I gain, and it’s starting to drive me towards quitting the game altogether. Is there a way to ensure that the MMR rewards are more proportional and reflective of my performance?

When using the orc game, there is no background image on the game result interface.

WC3r ranked ladder has reset but it isnt working. MMR keeps restarting and the leaderboard doesn’t show up either. Please fix this!

1 Like

my rank for tHe Human Race suddenly dropped from duelist to unranked witH -1 mmr. and tHus i cannot find any Games wHen i searcH

I have returned to the game after 8 months, Blizzard, you are really disappointing, and you are the biggest hypocrites of all the game developers. You tarnish your own name. How can you tarnish your name the way you do? As a person, I try to avoid tarnishing my own name, but it seems like you are actively seeking ways to tarnish yours

DeadlyMouse#2336448 i get disconnected at the begining of the game…Legion TD…when host pick modes i get disconected…this started today