Beta Roll Out

I think they mentioned that ticket holders get it at tuesday during the opening ceremony.

I pre purchased this day 1 and have been patiently waiting for a chance to try it, any1 else disappointed that they gave beta to ticket holders and not to people who purchased it? Why do i need to pay $50 to get into a beta for a game i spent money on a year ago that was scheduled to be out last summer.

I got beta access because I pre-purchased the Spoils of War edition, not because of the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket.

BlizzCon players won’t be getting access until next week.

man can we have the old or a similiar scroll of town portal back ?!
its such a fundamental and historic item, THE most important item in the entire game, I want a high value papyrus scroll back please

i pre-purchased the spoils of war edition as well, still didn’t get beta access

1 Like

Access is coming in waves. Be patient.

Are you sure? There is a drop-down menu that you need to be aware of to check for beta access. Under region/account, select the beta server

1 Like

a PvP is good for me. I thought it was vs AI only which proly wouldn’t have felt the environment of multiplayer on new graphics (computer Insane was really dumb anyway). Finally have some time to play, let’s see.

So is there a single account system that like SC2 will stay or are we still with the old deletable accounts? I guess I can start a test acc for now.

I cant play it even if I have beta, because the game keeps crashing

Oh man I still have my copy of wc II, I would love to get into the beta, if only
lmao

Hello. I also purchased the Spoils of War Edition, but i can’t access to the beta yet. By the way I’m on a Mac, and when I select the beta server realm option, it says: “Warcraft III: Reforged Beta is not available for Mac”. Hope it will be solved and out by Tuesday.

I wouldn’t count on it. I thought they said no beta for Mac. At least not for awhile if ever.

Is there a NDA for the Beta? So can I stream this or not?

Preordered a year ago. Still no beta

bruh

2 Likes

Same here, Blizzard needs to go on the Maury show with all these lies.

1 Like

Hey i got the spoils of war edtion from last year. I´m in germany and all of my friends (standard/spoils of war edition) have access exept me.

is that correct? maybe i get an answer

1 Like

Have you checked the dropdown menu?

there is no dropdown menu in my launcher.

1 Like

There is. Try to change it from Warcraft III to Warcraft III Reforged Beta. If you can’t do that then you haven’t received it yet.

seems so that i didn´t received it yet. but i got SPOILS OF WAR 2018… so i want ma access… cant be that the standard players get the access before spoils of war preorderers…

2 Likes