Beta Roll Out

:loudspeaker: gimme beta

well i tought that i had no beta but you have to select it in region / acc

So yep I’m one of those people posting about how I don’t have beta yet but I’m curious as to whether or not it’s a guarantee for those that own the spoils of war edition to get beta

1 Like

Still no Mac version for me… :frowning:

I have an issue. I have clicked onto the beta launch and all I get is a black screen. I have rebooted, made sure my Battlenet app is updated etc. Still nothing. Is this as intended for right now?

i did not recive the invitation email, but i can install and login the beta. there are no beta flags in my account information and i cant post in the beta forum.

1 Like

pls send me beta test :slight_smile:

Thank you and your team Pete, for all your hard work and dedication. WC3 has never looked better, it is down right breathtaking. It is a Beta and there might still be work left to do but I think it’s important to acknowledge how far the game has come! Thanks you!

Hello classic team.

Will there be new warcraft merchandise in the future, like shirts, posters, keylaces for example ?

Deart Classic Team!

Please send me a beta test. :slight_smile:

Thank you

It keeps saying “Warcraft III: Reforged not available for Mac.” - what now? Is there not gonna be a Beta for macOS?

There is beta? How come I didn’t see that, Ive been having the Spoils of war since last year. Oh wait I’ve an email :slight_smile:

I can uninstall the PTR and old war3 installations, I suppose.

PSA: check your battle.net launcher app if you can select reforged instalation under W3. I also didnt received any beta invite mail or notification. It just let me install the reforged

^ Yes the email said that, yesterday I was looking at the main War3R install which was greyed :slight_smile:

I am still sadly unable to play. I still have black screen even with the warcraft hand pointer after battle.net update from last night.

Hi, I have 5-10 FPS in game Warcraft 3 Reforged Beta, on W3 classic game I got ~200 fps. Unable to play game due shutters, please help. My graphic card is nvidia geforce 710 with 2gb ram and 64bit BUS. My thread: Reforged beta: 5-10 fps in game

Please find solution for me. Even on all low gfx settings in game options i get the same issue even with shadows/occlusion off.

1 Like

I’m also waiting on this… even feedback on a timeline would be great.

Is this really only open for pvp testing? I’ve never played Warcraft III, and was hoping that there would be an actual story and questline … perhaps those just aren’t finished yet?

I bought the spoils of war edition with Blizzcon virtual ticket last year. After 6 months any refund was denied because Blizzard claimed the virtual ticket that was tied to the pre order was non refundable and it was a package deal (well played by them). Now at Blizzcon they announce beta access for all who buy a 2019 ticket when I still have no access to beta with my now forced 2018 pre order. Very disappointed guy I am.

3 Likes

this virtual ticket this is a joke.
how to I download the beta??
all the streamers are saying that its included…