Beta Roll Out

Yep, received an email too half n hour ago that I am in Beta but my battle.net does not have the dropbox or any other option to install WC3 reforged beta.

Uhm. That’s classic my dude

Most likely people are crashing when they build one of the early buildings because it takes a while before they crash. Seems like most people bypass the problem by deactivating Shadows and Occlusion graphic settings.

I think they should disable them by default or put some kind of info pop up in the client unless they fix it fast.

Same here, got the invite,cant do anything in launcher.

Thanks for your answer buddy ! Yeah right its always under the 5minutes early game.
So we have to get back to WC3 Classic Graphics to play the beta safely ? ah ^^
Joking but this is really annoying, hope they will fix it really soon.

Got the invite, can’t do anything in launcher.
The fk…

3 Likes

Same for me…

the server are ok but the beta don’t be install because the launcher are not update for that despite the sending mail…

Got email for beta invite but got no option to download the client :frowning:

Same for me Clarity :wink:

Yes, got the email, but cannot install it (arrow for install the beta not present) but i hope i will get it Soon :smiley: thanks to blizzard for the invite :smiley:

For those of you who have problems seeing the beta option in the launcher but got the email, check this https:// www. ownedcore. com/forums/rts/rts-game-discussions/805148-guide-how-download-warcraft-iii-reforged-beta-client.html). It worked for me.

1 Like

I’d say virus

It’s the cracked version that got put out weeks ago, not exactly something one should be installing

1 Like

Welp i got beta but cant see it in my install launcher :stuck_out_tongue: lol

2 Likes

I got an email saying I was in the beta but I go to battle net to download it and no beta…

Yea, same problem. E-mail came to me 1h ago, been relogging on battle.net ever since yet still i am not able to download it. :confused:

same problem here, lets just be patient :smiley:

Same here, got the invite,cant do anything in launcher.

I have an another, older desktop with XP installed. I still play the original Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne. I was very happy to have been invited to the beta for the new version. This is the same but different. Like my old manager said, ‘more better.’