Beta Roll Out

Dear Peter,

I got an invite to the Beta, but there is no dropdown option in the BattleNet App to select/download a client! Windows user here. Any ETA on when you can get it up?

same problem for me. I got invitation but any possibility to install or play e no drop box to select. also with beta versione of bttlenet desktop

Same. Saw I got the beta about an hour ago, but not able to install it.

I received the invitation email to test the beta version but can’t install it on battle.net app. “The game cannot be installed yet” message

1 Like

I have access to W3Reforged beta don’t have the drop down menu to download it. Unlucky…

Hello,
I received an invitation to beta email and still can’t download the game the install option is blacked out I can’t click it and there is no slide bar on top of the install option where I can choose wc3 beta.
Please fix this since a lot of people have the same problem.
kind regards,

Here the same… got the “Welcome to Beta” Mail, but can’t download the game :frowning:

There has blizzard to do some work to fix this…

I cant see my beta link to install on the app although I have received the email invite! Any ideas?

I dont know why but I got the email and I cant install the game. That little “beta” scrolldown option is not available for me, nothing at all. Is it a bug?

I have access to W3Reforged beta don’t have the drop down menu to download it

Got the invitation, but in the app i can not install yet.

1 Like

Thanks and i got the invitation, Looking forward once the Beta Button is available >D

thanks for the invite to play beta… but no pull down menu to install…

1 Like

got the invitation mail, but no drop down menue for me :frowning:

Gained access to the beta, but when i open up Blizzard net, there is NO access to the installer for WC3 Beta :confused:
Is there anyway this can be fixed? :smiley: Because i got quite excited for it…

Received an invitation to beta. But there is no drop-down list for setting = (

I haven’t received beta invitation yet… why ? ? I’m waiting since yesterday…

Was happy to have been selected, but, dang, Windows only, no Mac version… :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Pete Stilwell,

I’m the lucky guy with a beta invite, but i play on my mac. Can you tell me when we can use the client for the mac?

Please let us know.

Thanks und Greetings from Germany

Fireblade

Most can’t even play on Windows either so I’d say, just be patient. Whatever it is that’s happening… I’m sure they’re working on it.